5

Colby's POV

Jake and Corey were fucking idiots.

I didn't know how to navigate this situation. The fact they took a random girl who worked at a gas station.

She was a pretty thing, but she didn't belong in the business we were in.

We were dangerous.

Sam, Corey, Jake, and I were part of a gang. Scratch that. Part of the most powerful gang in Los Angeles.

It felt like we were unstoppable, until another gang infiltrated us. A gang that always wanted to be on top. Their leader was a guy named Tony who would do anything to take me down

I was fully confident in my abilities to take him and his entire gang down.

Until we got this curveball.

Now we had this girl with us who looked scared out of her mind. She had a mouth on her at times, which could be both good or bad.

Right now the boys and I were doing a risky deal, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless about Julia being in the car.

It wasn't because I was worried she would get hurt or taken because honestly at this point that would be a blessing.

I was worried she would somehow fuck this up for us.

"Brock." Louis said as we walked towards the guys we were dealing to.

"Got the goods?" He asked as I nodded. "Of course I do. I need information from you though." I said and stopped.

"Information?" He asked as I nodded. "You heard about what's going on in Seattle?" I asked as he nodded.

"Of course. What about it concerns you?" Louis asked, putting his hand on his gun holster.

"Let's say, we have some ties up there. What do you know about the society?" I asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"You ever heard of someone called Alexander Quill?" Louis asked as I nodded. "Hardly. He's big though. Older generation. Super powerful as far as I'm concerned." I said as I heard footsteps off to the side.

Julia.

I clenched my jaw and looked at Sam, silently alerting him to go get her.

"He's very powerful. Could have you sniped for breathing the wrong way. You trying to get involved with him?" Louis asked as I shrugged.

"Just curious." I said as Sam walked towards the car. "If you know what's good for you, stay away. Whatever their secret is, it isn't worth it." Louis said as I nodded, summoning Corey to hand him the drugs.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Louis said as he took the drugs, releasing his gun. "Always." I said with a nod watching him wearily as he walked back to the car with his men.

I had a feeling he knew more than he was leading on.

As soon as they were gone I turned and started going towards the car. Sam was standing by the back door with Julia, holding her arm so she wouldn't run.

"Get in the car." I said to Sam, Jake, and Corey. "She wasn't trying to r-" Sam started but I held my hand up to stop him.

"Get in the car." I said again, glaring at Julia. She looked scared.

Good.

"I thought I told you to stay in the car." I growled as she looked around nervously. "I-it was hot. I couldn't breathe." She mumbled.

"I don't give a fuck. You disobeyed me and I don't take well to that." I said as her eyes hardened.

"What are you gonna do? Leave me in the middle of nowhere?" She questioned, anger and dispair in her voice.