Ch.2 [Storm Of Steel]

Erwin looked at Shadis, Nile, Zackery and Pixis in front of him. "So this brought us Questions then ever before... The main one is this... What happened to the walls?.."

Pixis sighs deeply before rubbing his neck as He replied. "According to the details we had able to get from, What left of The Walls in the viewing was remnants of it's foundation.. and not a pile of rubble Anywhere.. it seems that it just walked away...."

Zackery nodded in response. "Yes, That seema to be true enough.. despite the fact.. it seems the Wallists and the assembly know something that we don't... "

Nile looked unease by this. "If so, then why has this 'Atlas' has interfere in the first place?.."

"Isn't obvious? The Assembly and The Government don't want us to find the truth.. I bet it also has to do with the walls as well.. that why the assembly are locking themselves in the capital!.. if it seems that they are waiting for us to March there by force..." Erwin says with a firm tone as Shadis nodded in agreement with Erwin.

"If it's that the case then, We can assume that Atlas is on our side.. spare my words but I believe he is wanting us to piece together this ourselves as well..." Shadis commented as The others looked intrigued by this.

"For Now, Let's see if our Friend has something else to show us then now.." replied Zackery.

.

[With Uri and Kenny]
.

"Hey what's wrong?" Grunted Kenny as He looked at his friend, Uri Reiss who was shaking a little.

"Kenny... I don't... I don't feel it..." Whispers Uri as tears start to fill in his eyes while Kenny eyes Widned in shock.

"What in Hell's you mean?!" Questioned Kenny as He look with mighty confusion.

"I mean... The Vow... It's gone...."

Kenny went silent at that.

Far behind them was the Phantom appearance of Atlas standing there with a smile as he ruffles the hair of a small blond haired girl next to him.
.

[Shihganshina]

The majorty of the People were at The Yeager's Residents, mostly wanting to see Eren Yeager. As The Yeager family was hiding in their home as Dr Grisha Yeager tries to answer their Questions.

Armin looked from afar with a concern and worried look as His Grandfather shakes his head at the people crowding the Yeager's House.

"Everyone LOOK!" yelled a Man as Everyone slowly turns to face the Viewing screens that is beginning to play now. They started to get in comfortable sitting positions.

While Eren and Carla looked from their Windows to watch it themselves.

The Viewing started playing showing an African American man laying in a bed in a well lit room. The song "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" played in the background. He is turning in his sleep with fear expressing itself on his face as a woman moves her hand over to his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

Erwin eyes narrowed at this as He saw this many times in his time at the Survery Corps. It's was when usually the new recruits would have nightmares about the Titans themselves.

With the Braus Family, Mr and Mrs Braus watch with observation as Little Sasha blinks before asking her papa. "Why's that Man skin is dark?.." she asked as Her father went into a thinking position.

"Why I don't know, Sasha.. I don't know myself..."

Then the man's eyes open and he finds himself in a battlefield laying on the ground in the mud before he is pulled up by another soldier who quickly runs off to continue fighting. The man is a Harlem Hellfighter and he takes in the scene around him. Soldiers beating each other to death with whatever they can get their hands on. Be it stabbing someone with a bayonet, beating them with bludgeon, a shovel, or even a rock. All the while the song continues to play.