7

thanks for the 100 readers! i didnt know that my book would've been liked sm :(

it was wednesday, jungkook got dropped to school with jimin by his dad's driver. his first class was history and he wasn't excited, his class was really chaotic and the teacher wasn't respected which means they couldn't study in this class. hopefully jungkook was smart enough and was good in history. but he's sat next to yugyeom so most of the time they draw on their book or talk about everything.

when the class ended jungkook to his next class, he was exited because it was next to jimin's and he could see taehyung. as expected he greeted jimin and smiled at taehyung, the poor boy was a blushing mess but he managed to do a little wave towards his hyung. before he could wave back yugyeom pushed him inside the class and greeted their teacher. "hi miss !" the teacher smiled at him. "you're always happy yugyeom it's great to see you. ok class,  sit down we're gonna start" jungkook groaned and went to sit down next to namjoon, yugyeom followed and sat down next to him too.

the class passed fast, they just noted things and talked about some subjects.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

it was lunch and jungkook sat down at jimin's table like always with his friends. he wanted to greet taehyung but the boy was abnormally quiet and he looked quit upset so jungkook didn't want to piss him off more. he ate his lunch peacefully and sometimes answered jimin's question and joked with yugyeom. "jungkook how does it feel to be rich" namjoon said. jungkook smiled, even if he wasn't born rich and he got hard time as a kid his friends never brought it up. they always talked about the good time and they never judged his father for inheriting someone else's company, they were supportive. "it feels nice, you want some cash ?" he laughed. namjoon pinched his arms and shook his head. taehyung sighed. "what's happening tae" jimin asked the small boy." the boy groaned. "just leave me alone please" yugyeom smirked. "c'mon boy, why so grumpy" taehyung have the urge to snap but he can't be disrespectful towards his hyung's friends. he just shrugged and continued eating. "leave the poor boy alone guys, he's not in the mood maybe." jungkook said with a frown. his taehyung wasn't happy, and if he wasn't then jungkook was sad too.

when they were finished they all went to the park outside to hang out and just lay on the grass. it was hot outside and a lot of student were laying on the grass. jimin took a few pictures of his friends and wanted to take one of taehyung. "look here taetae !" taehyung groaned. "i don't want to please" jimin sighed. "what's happening, you look like you're gonna snap at any seconds" taehyung got up angrily. "can y'all just leave me alone for a just 1 hour please ?!" yugyeom scoffed, he never saw the blonde haired boy so mad. but he always hated when someone was disrespectful towards jimin. it was making him so mad, jimin was genuinely worried for him how could he talk like that.

he got up and pushed taehyung's shoulder, the boy almost fell because he wasn't that strong. "hey no need to be mean! jimin was just asking" yugyeom raised his voice. taehyung couldn't believe it, he just wish yugyeom had closed his mouth, all he did today was make fun of taehyung and he was growing tired of it. he was so close to snap at him. "he's just having a bad day 'gyeom he'll apologize when he'll feel better" jungkook said defending the poor tired boy. the thing is, taehyung hated when someone was defending him. sure he liked feeling protected or being babied but when someone defend him when he's actually mad he just can't take it.

"jungkook stop  acting like i'm a baby! i can answer for fuck's sake, you're so annoying!" taehyung shouted. everyone was shocked, the boy never raised his voice. and to jungkook ? it was unbelievable.

jungkook was surprised he was defending the boy and that's how he was thanking him? by shouting at him? "are you being serious right now taehyung..?" jungkook asked in disbelief. "yes i am! just leave me alone i'm not your baby. who would like to date someone like you!?" taehyung shouted back. he wasn't thinking at all when he said this. because if he did he'd remembered that jungkook had an hard time loving himself and that all of his relationship were just sex. if only he used his brain.

jimin gasped. he was so surprised taehyung said that. "what the heck are you saying to my brother taehyung !? get the fuck out of my sight !" he screamed on top of his lungs. he hated it when someone was mean to his brother, he always was respectful and they always fucked him up. maybe taehyung was the same. taehyung has his eyes wide open. he couldn't speak he was frozen on the spot. he didn't want to talk more so he took his things and just went home. he couldn't look at jimin after this he was embarrassed to the most with himself.

jimin groaned and looked at his brother, his heart dropped when he saw that his precious hyung has tears in his eyes. he went to him and hugged him. "it's ok koo'. it's going to be ok" he kissed his forehead and called his mom so she could pick them up. he knew it was going to be difficult for them to concentrate at school and he wanted jungkook to rest. he looked at his friend. "sorry guys i prefer if after this jungkook and i go home. he won't feel well" yugyeom nodded his head and namjoon said. "we understand jimin it's ok take care of him." jimin nodded and smiled at them. he took his bag and took the hand of jungkook so they could join their mom in the car.

jungkook was literally frozen. a few tears escapes his eyes and he wouldn't move. it's like he was on hold. they entered the car and jungkook immediately started crying. their mom looked at jimin alerted but the boy whispered that he got it. he went to the seat next to his brother and wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

even if jungkook was a tall muscular teenager he have an heart and sometimes people forget about that. for them jungkook was just one of those jerk who loved flirting with everyone but jungkook only got two boyfriends and they just wanted his body or his fame. they never loved him.
___________________________________
hii ! sorry for the late chapter theses weeks were horrible i got mental issues and i'm on vacations so it was so hard to find the time :(( ill try to update more often <33 pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33