Who are you? (172)

Amelia could be seen having her head low, bowing to the three gods that could be seen in the room she's in right now.

She had a calm outer appearance, but she was internally freaking out.

The cold sweat rolling down her back was proof that she had gone anxious. She for god sakes, she just revealed something she shouldn't have and might just get the scolding of her life.

It's pretty obvious which three gods are in front of her right now.

The Sun God.

The God of Death.

The God of War.

The Sun God had an elegant smile on her face, with her blonde hair shining in the sunlight. Amelia could hear her chuckling every so often. It seems she is laughing at her misery, oh-so me what have I done.

The God of Death is just shaking his head, he probably thought this was to come. Amelia does remember how this man warned her about telling stuff to these people before the time is right.

The God of War is just cackling at the whole situation. The up and down shaking of shoulders situation, he definitely had no signs of the stop of laughter.

Amelia wanted to shut down that whole burst of laughter coming from that man.

Abyss signed the loudest sign Amelia have ever heard, "Amelia, what did I tell you? You must not tell them anything about that situation, at least not until we approach it." Once Amelia heard the God of Death speak up, she hesitantly lifted her head. Seeing the God of Death with an unreadable expression.

Amelia lifted up her finger to awkwardly scratch her cheek, "Sir, best be known that I was not listening to my surroundings and didn't realize that those people were listening."

"Isn't that kinda their fault? They were snooping into my little myself-talk."

Abyss had to continue on with his signing, decided not to speak to this buffoon. Amelia knew just what the God of Death was thinking. 'This buffoon is really going at it till the end of time.' Amelia had to cover her mouth from the little smile that was to come. She likes to annoy this god, just like he annoys her.

Amelia turned her head to look at the Sun God, completely ignoring Wars cackling. She smiled when she made eye contact with the person in blonde curls.

"Erhm, uh..." Amelia was a little hesitant, but when seeing the Sun God give her a little nod for her to continue, she thought it was best to continue on with what she was saying, "It would be best to show the whole Litana, Jack, Hannah, and Mary situation after this screening, am I right?"

Angelina's elegant smile, brightened. She moved the blonde locks that were bothering her face, before speaking, "Ah, that would be best!" Amelia almost had to close her eyes from how bright the Sun God was beaming at her.

Angelina looked down from up above to see a few of her children. Alberu that seemed to be having a pleasant conversation with Cale and Rosalyn. Hannah and Jack laughing to their heart's content. And Mary having a great conversation with someone she deems her own family.

She commented in a whisper, "...Oh, my children have suffered a great deal. I'm glad they have a great future ahead of them." But Amelia heard this whisper. She looked at the Sun God with an expression of confusion.

"Your children?" Amelia knows the fact that the Sun God does favor Jack, Hannah, and Alberu to an extent, but it seems to me that she's speaking about more of them.

"Jack, Hannah, Alberu, and Mary."

Amelia nodded her head in confirmation. It makes sense if Mary is included in the bunch. She truly has suffered a great deal all throughout her life. It's good to know about the future that's ahead of her.