Author's Note

Okay wow, this is happening. I am rewriting and going to end up publishing the series that is closest to my heart.

This was going to happen a lot later but I want to start writing Jaclyn and Hayden's story again.

This published version of Blinded By Love will be so different that you might not recognize a lot of things. I'm super excited to share this story with a new group of readers and see how far this will take me.

Blinded By Love is a story so close to my heart because of Jaclyn and the way her love story with Hayden progresses. I can't wait to dive back into their world again.

Now onto serious stuff.

The Blinded By Series will not be available to read on Wattpad any longer.

Blinded By Love will releases sometime early 2024 and then the rest of the series will be published shortly after that.

The Blinded By Series will be available on every platform where you purchase books, Amazon, B&N, Kindle, etc. The Blinded By Series WILL NOT be published on Wattpad.

I know this is disappointing for some people but I want to move away from the Wattpad world. I want to see how far I can go as a writer. I hope everyone understands my decision to do this. I'm sorry for taking the Blinded By Series off of Wattpad, truly.

If you want to hear details about the Blinded By Series being published and updates as I rewrite Hayden and Jaclyn's story then follow my instagram which is @_jaclinmarie_

Thank you for all of your unconditional love and support. I would never be able to do any of this without you guys. 💕

- Jaclin Marie

Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain mother no commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission, request write to the publisher.

Started: September 21, 2020
Finished: November 12, 2020
(NOT PROFESSIONALLY EDITED)