The Harrington Household

Steve pulled up outside of the boathouse in his car and beeped the horn once to let them know that he was there. Adira and Eddie both came out of the house and ran over to the car, Adira hopping in the front and Eddie climbing into the backseat, small giggles falling from their lips as they clipped their seatbelts into the buckles. 

Steve looked between the two suspiciously, "What are you two all happy about?" Steve asked them, his voice was full of suspicion as he looked between the two of them, already thinking that the two of them were up to no good

"Just a joke that Eddie was telling me when we were leaving," Adira said and shrugged her shoulders, however Steve didnt believe a single word that was coming out of his sisters mouth. But he nodded his head and decided to play along anyways, trying to get answers out of the two of them.

"so how was your night?" Steve asked them in a plain voice, nodding softly, trying to make them think that he was chill and wasn't suspicious of anything that they did, however Eddie and Adira weren stupid and knew exactly what the older Harrington sibling was trying to do.

"It was good," Eddie and Adira both said, holding back their smirks. Eddie looked down at his lap while Adira gave her brother an innocent smile. Steve's left eye twitched slightly as he glared over at his sister, trying to figure out what they had done the night before, her answer wasn't good enough.

"So what did you two do to pass the time? It must have been pretty boring in the boat house all alone at night with no television or anything, or no dragons and dungeons crap," Steve asked her, not blinking as he stared at her, trying to get her to crack under pressure and tell him what the two of them had done if they had done something

"Dungeons and dragons," Eddie corrected with an eyeroll, receiving a glare from Steve who couldn't care less about what the game was called. Eddie just looked back out the window, avoiding eye contact with the boy

"We braided each other's hair and sang and then went to sleep," Adira said to him, technically she wasn't lying to him, though she wasn't exactly telling him the whole truth either. He looked at her for a few more moments before turning on the car, "done with the interrogation now King Steve?" Adira asked him with a smirk, knowing that she had won.

Steve sent one last glare to Eddie before nodding his head with a sigh, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get anything else out of the two of them, "We are going back to Nance's house and picking up Maxine, Lucas and Dustin and then I'm dropping you all off at our house and you are going to drive them and I'll drive the others, we are going to the Creel house, Nancy thinks she found a clue or something," Steve informs her. 

Adira opens her mouth to argue, not wanting to drive, but she decides against it, there were more important things than her not wanting to drive and she wasn't going to be selfish so she nodded her head, it wasn't the time to argue.

The drive back to the Wheeler household was silent and consisted of Steve Harrington looking up into the rearview mirror and sending death glares to Eddie Munson. Eddie kept flickering his eyes between his view outside of the window and to the mirror where Steve was glaring at him

"My god, would the two of you just kiss already? I could cut the sexual tension between the two of you with a knife," Adira asked them sarcastically as Steve pulled up outside of the wheeler household. Adira climbed out of the car first, leaving a stunned Eddie and Steve in the car who turned to look at each other

"The only se-" Eddie started but was cut off by Adira who made sure to slam her door to tell the boy that he wasn't allowed to finish that sentence.

"I don't know how you are going to put up with her Munson, shes a complete wild card," Steve said to the boy before he left he car. Steve was shaking his head at his sister who was giggling over at him, "don't even start with me Missy, get your butt inside the house."