Chapter 21. Working With Other Teams

Team 11 was in the Hokage office looking at Hiruzen wondering what he wanted for them.

"Hello team 11, I called you all here since none of you have really connected with the other teams so I'll have you separate and work with the other 4 teams for the next month while your sensei does some missions for me" said Hiruzen.

"Can we not work with team 7?... Kakashi is the only tolerable one while the others are a useless fangirl and a Uchiha who's so hungry for power he'd probably bend over for a pedophile to get it" said Naruto. "I don't know anything about Sai so I can't say anything but I feel like he makes horrible jokes and wouldn't know one if it smacked him across the face".

Everyone in the room tried not to burst out laughing except Akane and Fuu who were laughing.

"Ahem.. well you will have to work with them and Kakashi already requested that he gets to work with you first" said Hiruzen. "Akane shall be working with team 10 and Fuu will be with team 8".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day Naruto was running from roof top to roof top till he arrived at a bridge where he saw team 7 standing.

Sasuke was brooding, Sakura was giving him the 'fuck me' eyes, Sai was drawing and lastly Kakashi was reading his porn.

"Yo" said Naruto catching everyone's attention but noting that Kakashi seemed happy about how he introduced himself.

"NARUTO-BAKA YOUR LATE!!!" Screeched Sakura in a tone that made everyone in a 3 block radius wince.

"Can you please strangle her with her vocal cords!!" Yelled Kurama.

"Sadly no... But I'll ask Jiji about putting a seal on her to shut her up".

"Please do or I'll do it myself and I know you won't stop me".

"Sorry but I got lost on the road of life when a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" said Naruto.

All of team 7 looked at him in horror except Kakashi who was visibly radiating happiness from what Naruto said.

"So Kakashi sensei what will we be doing?" Said Naruto curiously.

"We'll be doing a couple D rank missions then some team training today and tomorrow will be the same" said Kakashi who quickly ignored Naruto's glare.

"Hn, an Uchiha shouldn't be doing these type of missions, they are below an Uchiha" said Sasuke.

"Cha! Sasuke-kun your so cool" said Sakura with stars in her eyes.

"Maybe you don't want to do them since your dickless and everyone will find out about it" said Sai.

Sasuke glared at Sai while Sakura screeched at him, while that was happening Naruto handed Kakashi ear plugs which he happily took and made a mental note to buy a ramen bowl for Naruto.

___

For the next couple hours they did 5 D rank missions and they were under 6th mission which was catching Tora but no matter where everyone looked they couldn't find the cat.

"This is stupid! We can't find that worthless cat!!" Seethed Sasuke.

"Ya this is stupid we searched the whole village!" Said Sakura agreeing with Sasuke immediately.

Sai just ignored them and went back to a book that Naruto threw at him which gave him great ideas for insults to use on Sasuke and Sakura. Safe to say Sai's respect for Naruto grew a little and he now understood why Hokage-sama spoke highly of him.