{CHAPTER 15}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Should I upload CH 16 Tdy as well?🫣

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"And then he kissed me! It wasn't fully on the lips but they still made contact!" I stated while pacing around my dorm room and Ami slowly shook her head "Wait he kissed you?"

I nodded "Yeah! But I pushed him away and his phone began ringing.....I believe someone informed him of something that had pissed him off a bit so we ended up at an unfamiliar building" I continued "He was quiet when he came back and he didn't talk about the kiss at all but it was all that I could think about......and I don't even know why"

I looked over at Ami and she was just staring at me.

'Well that's not the response that I was expecting'

"Earth to Ami?" I questioned and she slowly shook her head "Sorry.....what was the question?" she asked causing me to raise a brow "I didn't ask you a question.....are you even listening to me?"

Ami frowned "Of course I am.....you said that you pushed him away so.....that means that you aren't interested in him, right?" she questioned and I gripped my temples "I pushed him away because he had shocked me by doing that....."

"So you do like him......?"

"Well I don't know! I don't think so.....but my chest felt all weird afterwards and my face felt like it was on fire" I explained and I watched as her eyes seemed to space out again causing me to wave my hand in front of her face "Why do I feel like you aren't entirely here right now?"

Ami took a deep breath "I've just got a lot on my mind" She said and I raised a brow "Like what?"

"It's honestly nothing that you have to worry about" she continued "Please continue telling me everything that happened"

I had been explaining the occurrences of yesterday afternoon since I had gotten back quite late and Ami was fast asleep by the time that I made it inside of the dorm room.

"If you're positive then-......like I was saying! This whole "friendship" of ours doesn't make any sense at all because it feels like there's a lot of tension and it's not entirely-" she cut me off "So you do have feelings for him" she stated and my eyes widened slightly before narrowing "I'm trying to tell you that I'm not sure what I'm feeling-"

Ami cut me off once again "It's obvious that you have feelings for him so just spit it out already" she said quite harshly which had caught me off guard "I-.....what?"