Chapter 30 - A Little Crush

Springtrap's POV:

Y/N seemed to be sleeping a lot. I don't blame her though, she's been through a lot recently and she definitely deserves some time to rest.
I stood in the kitchen making pancakes for Harry and Matthew, and hopefully Y/N if she decides to wake up before they get cold.
The two brothers sat at the kitchen table as I set the pancakes down on their plates. Despite everything that had happened yesterday, these two still needed to go to school. Education is important after all.
"Hey man, you okay?" Harry looked up at me. He seemed to have noticed I looked concerned.
"Uh yeah, sorry. I'm just worried about Y/N. I really want things to get better for her. She's been through so much. I just want her to be happy." My ears drooped as I set the pan down on the counter.
"Ya know dude, it's kinda clear to all of us that you see Y/N as more than a friend. We all know you like her dude. And I can promise you that she definitely feels the same, regardless of what those dead kids tell you. She likes you man, shoot your shot." Harry said, taking a bite out of his pancakes.
My ears shot back up as my suit felt like it was heating up. "I uh!" At first I was embarrassed, then I let out a long sigh. "Hm, is it really that obvious? God I'm such a fool." I covered my face with my hands, as I leaned my back against the kitchen counter.
Matthew let out a laugh. "Wow are you serious!? You!? The serial killer bunny has a crush on our cousin!? That's hilarious!"
That's when their mom walked in and slapped Matthew on the back of the neck. "Be nice Matthew. I think it's cute that Springtraps got a little crush. Perhaps Y/N could use a guy like you to keep her company, after all, you two have already done so much together. I mean you've saved her twice now, that's gotta mean something to her." Their mom explained, picking her purse up off the counter. "I say go for it Springtrap, what have you got too lose?" She then smiled, before turning and walking out the door for work.

I turned, turning the stove off and leaning back against it, my arms crossed over my chest. "I want to do something special for Y/N, she deserves it after everything she's done for me. I just don't know what?"
Harry smiled. "I think I've got an idea, but we'll have to get Deliah to help too, she's the master of silly romantic things."
I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And how would you know that Harry?"
Harry's face turned red, as Matthew snorted out his nose.
"Shut up! Let's just get to school Matthew, and Springtrap, meet me at Deliah's later, we'll organize something together there." With that, the two boys stumbled out of the kitchen and out the door towards the school bus.
I smiled, as I started to think about all the silly couple things Y/N and I could do if we ever did really get together. Maybe this could actually work?