Chapter 24

[ a/n: I'm sorry for my big mistake. I didn't realized I have been using Cao when it was supposed to be Cui!! I am so sorry for the inconveniences. Please ignore my mistake, Cui Manyan was never Cao Manyan, and Old Cao Sheng is supposed to be Cui Sheng. ]

Sorry ಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥ(╥﹏╥)

-----------------

Shao Boya won the Math competition, but unfortunately, Lin GenXin only got silver medal. Lin GenXin was depressed when he saw Shao Boya's gold medal. Lin GenXin expressed to Shao Boya how weak he was and how untalented he was compared to the gold medalled champion.

Shao Boya doesn't know how to comfort a child, fortunately, there is Teacher Zhang Churan and Teacher Qi Ru. The two comforted the depressed child to the point that the teacher ended up promising that they would bring them to a fast food restaurant.

" Congratulations, by the way, Shao Boya. " Lin GenXin smiled despite having a red rimmed watery eyes.

Qi Ru immediately handed Shao Boya a handkerchief and pushed Shao Boya's hand to wipe Line GenXin's cheeks.

When Shao Boya was forced to wipe Lin GenXin's tears. Lin GenXin burst out again and began crying. The cry baby hugged the awkward curly haired guy as he cried out.

Shao Boya's face turned stiff along with his body. His ears were filled with nothing but Lin GenXin's annoying cries, but Shao Boya couldn't find himself pushing Lin GenXin away.

" I'm so bad, I can't even get a gold medal for our school.. Wuwuwu, I didn't practice enough. I made a mistake, I am bad at painting---

Shao Boya covered Lin GenXin's mouth with a handkerchief and slapped(more like a pat) Lin GenXin's left cheek.

" Stop crying, you're so ugly. "

" Wu-- .... " Lin GenXin immediately shut and covered his mouth.

But Shao Boya still felt uncomfortable with Lin GenXin's red and watery eyes.

Shao Boya felt helpless.

Seeing the awkwardness of the genius. Zhang Churan laughed and turned near Shao Boya's ears and whispered. " How about you give Xiao GenXin a kiss? "

Hearing Teacher Churan's suggestion. Shao Boya's mouth twitched and his nostrils enlarged, expressing his disgust. " He's not Shao Yu, I only kiss Shao Yu's cheek when she's crying. "

Zhang Churan arc up her brows in amusement. " But Xiao GenXin is also crying though? Can't you just give him a kiss to silence him up. "

Shao Boya frowned and crossed his arms. " Will he really shut up if I kissed him? "

Zhang Churan smiled oddly and nodded. " Of course, who wouldn't shut up if a genius kid kissed them? "

Shao Boya touched his lips. " But I'm expensive. "

" Then I'll pay you money to shut him up. "

Shao Boya looked at Zhang Churan with interest. " How much? "

" ... " Zhang Churan.

Zhang Churan pulled up her pocket and looked at her wallet.

" How about 2 dollars? "

Shao Boya immediately snorted and shook his head in refusal.

What the?!!! This money grubbing ghost!!!

Shao Boya had already experienced earning 12 Dollars by just letting Yao Chao keep his ugly picture, who would feel satisfied after getting an inch? Of course, Sha Boya will greed for a mile!!