- 𝟐/𝟐𝟐/𝟏𝟖 -

| 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 |

5:00 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

school usually ends around 3:30 but you and tendou stayed later until you both felt like moving. lazy fuck.

by this time, you had just entered into the apartment of tendou's place and knew where everything was. you dropped your things off and helped yourself to a mint on one of his counters.

you asked him right before having it. might be spiked. "can i have this?"

"what is that?" he asked, placing his chin on your neck. "oh yeah-" he realized and started taking off his clothes

he was shirtless when you turned around and for some reason, it looked like he had gotten skinnier. his stomach looked sunken in and his skin was...so pale.

"yo-" you called for his attention, "are you okay?"

"why?" he asked without looking at you. his back was turned and he had opened up one of the closets in his place to put something away.

"i dunno" you mumbled, "you look really tired and shit."

that sounded so bad-

he sighed and didn't answer you. did i upset him? you followed him into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. "hope you don't mind."

he still didn't acknowledge any of the words you were saying. but something in his room made you more curious than ever. above his ceiling fan, there was a white polaroid photobook card. he started the fan on and the picture fell right on your lap.

not like he noticed since he walked out of the room anyway. you stared at your thighs where the card landed near and contemplated what would be on the polaroid.

you took a quick peep and saw a couple. a happy couple, kissing each other. him and another girl. the bottom of the picture dated 2-22-18.

it is 2022, which would date back to 4 years ago. you counted on your fingers like a dumbass. tendou came back into the room with a beer in his hand and a red cup in the other one. "i don't know if you like beer or not, is fruit punch cool?"

"i'm not thirsty," you said to him, slowly kicking back the picture behind you, "but thanks"

he looked at you just standing by the door frame. you couldn't get over a drastic appearance change within a day. is this normal?

"can you get up for a second?" he placed the beer bottle down on his pc-desk and walked over in your direction. you scooted over his bed, attempting to hide the picture from him. why am i doing this? this picture was so long ago.

you were standing in front of him and he started looking around his bed but it just felt like he was looking at you the whole time. you shivered quite a bit.

he laid down and started to spread his arms out on his bed, "ah fuck me" he groaned in a sexy way. those cold lips you made out with in a dark room the other day practically called you over to him. and just like that, history always repeats itself.

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 2:58 am |