- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐞 -

| 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

5:43 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

"that wasn't just sex and you know it" you hovered on top of his slender body

"what are you talking about?" his voice started to sound more seductive after every word.

"that night." you spoke, "the two of us- i gave myself to you"

"i never forced you." he sternly said

"don't brush this away as another one of your fucks and forgets." you made eye contact, "this is real"

"i gave myself to you." he suddenly confessed. "this is real."

he had you on his lap now, his hands on your waist. slowly falling off. you looked into those eyes of his and his hair. the same spiky hair you saw when you first met. you started to feel guilt and broke eye contact with him.

what did i do?

he moved you over to the other side and this time around he was on top. his hands were pressed into the sheets right by both sides of your ears. now there was no way to avoid him. "y/n."

"am i the only one?" you felt like you had to ask him the big question that was left unanswered since the beginning. "yes"

your hands moved over his face and you brought him closer to your lips. "i'm gonna be rough, is that fine?" he says in between kisses. you nod, gasping as he slips his hand up your shirt, groping your breast. he shakes his head, "i wanna hear you say it."

you whine, rolling your hips down onto his lap, already needy, "please satori" you beg.

by the time he draws his fingers away from you, you are already yanking at his belt buckle. he raises his hips to assist you in lowering his boxers and jeans, and as you do so, his hard cock springs out and strikes his stomach.

you raise your hips to align his cock. satori suddenly thrusts up, pulling you down as he bottoms out just as you're ready to slowly glide down. you clutch his shoulders as you groan out and he quickly thrusts up into you.

"mfhm- yes tendou-" just looking for anything to grasp on to, you murmur, burying your hands in his hair.

he catches that signal to fuck deeper into you, almost completely exiting you before abruptly thrusting back into you and plunging as deep and rapid as he can. to avoid further conversation, he chose a point on your neck and bit down to suck a bruise.

"look-" tendou's words were muffled in between the friction with the sheets, "what you do to me"

you held onto him tighter and he started going faster, making your head spin. "i need you- fuck"

as your walls close in around him, tendou pulls off your neck while groaning loudly. he moved back from you and you watched his dick spring back up to his stomach after what just happened. he was covered in sweat and his hair was now down.

your legs were open still and you didn't close them yet. you needed to get your train of thought together. he didn't cum.

you leaned forward from the position you were in and looked at his face. are we taking advantage of each other?

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 3:28 am |