Chapter 26

Sidharth and Jagdish were almost high on alcohol, so went back to their respective rooms to sleep. Shehnaaz has joined later after enjoying a little longer with rest of the family..

1:30 am, after the party..

Snigdha calls up Sidharth..

"Sidharthhh your phone is ringing.. uthao na!".. Sana taps on his back at half sleep..

He still feels all heavy but anyway receives the call...Hello..?"

"Sid..!!".. it's Snigdha..she almost screams..

"What happened?!". He turns on the light of his bed side table..

"Tara can't breathe properly Sid..! I think she is having an attack again!"... Snigdha's voice starts trembling..

"Shit! Did you bring her inhaler?!"

"Haan lekin she isn't taking it in..!"

"Wait.. I am coming.."

"Sidharth.. Kya hua?".. Sana asks from the other side..

Sidharth, without replying her, rushes to the other room hurriedly..
Sana takes her shrug to cover herself and follows him to Snigdha's room as well..

"Taraa?! Bachha.. Kya hua?".. Sidharth comes pacing in and sits close next to her..

Tara can't talk, but only tries ventilating..🥺

"Hayeee gudiya kya hua tujhe?!".. Sana starts rubbing her back gently..

Jagdish is trying hard to get to an emergency room at a nearby hospital while Snigdha is still trying to make her take short puffs from her inhaler to help her get through the discomfort..

"Hato sare yahan se..darr gayi hai baas.. Snigdha yeh inhaler mujhe de".. Rita Ma comes forward to sit beside her..

"Beta, tu meri bahadur bachhi hai na..dheere dheere, at least try taking this..abhi Papa tujhe hospital leke jayenge, lekin usse pehle you need to calm down and be the real Tara you are! Brave and confident! Chalo try inhaling this..".. Rita Ma tries to help her this time..

This seems to have worked on her and she tries taking an attempt this time..

"Shabashh! That's like my girl..!".. Rita Ma kisses on her forehead..

Sana on the other side, pins herself against the wall and starts panicking!
"Yeh sab kuch mere wajah se ho raha hai! I am responsible for this!!".. she starts blabbering in fear..!

Sidharth turns back to walk upto her.. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Haan Sidharth! After you and Jagdish Jiju went back to room, Tara wanted to have ice cream..Snigdha Di ne mana kiya tha, phirbhi woh zid karne lagi, upar se it was her birthday, so I...".. and before she could finish her line, he starts screaming on top his voice!!

"Are you fucking nuts?! Have you lost it?! Tumhe pata nehi hai kya that she is highly ashthmatic!!"

Sana bursts out into tears..!

"Tum logo ko chillana hai tou just go out of this room and scream!".. Rita Ma says sternly having Tara in her arms, who seems to be a little better now..

Meanwhile, Jagdish finally gets to manage a car..
"Snighi let's take her..pack her bag.."

"It's already packed.."

"Di, I will just bring my mobile..wait..I will go as well..".. says Sidharth..

"Ok.."

"Main bhi jaungi please..".. Sana pleads in her broken tone..

"Chup baitho! You are going to stay here with Mom..".. Sidharth loses it badly with her..!

Sana starts panicking more now..!

"Sid! Stop it! Enough!".. says Snigdha!..."It's okay darling! Relax!You stay here.. Mom akeli hai na..".. Snigdha says, cupping her face..

Sana bites her lips and folds her hands to say sorry to Snigdha..🥺

"Arehh! Don't do that! Your intention wasn't bad baba! Relax! I will keep updating you.."

"Hmmm..".. she walks back to the room to be with her mother in law..

****************

7 am, next morning..

They all come back after Tara settles down and seems stable enough..

They bring her back to the hotel.

Sidharth goes straight back to his room crushes himself on bed while Sana on the other side stays in the other room with Tara only..

After an hour..

"Sana..?"

"Haan ji Di..?"

"Beta go and take some rest..Tara is fine now.."

"Main theek hoon Di..please let me be here..".. she insists..

"Snighi let her be na! Tum log is bichari k upar itna chad kyun jate ho?!".. says Jagdish sternly while trying to take a nap on the couch..

"Arehh yaar! When did I scream? Main tou baas is liye bol rahi thi kyunki she has been here all night!".. replies Snigdha..

"Aap dono relax karo! Main theek hoon.. Jiju aap so jao!".. says Sana..

************

Late afternoon it is..

Sana is still laying down beside Tara who has been put to deep sleep after strong medications..

Sidharth wakes up to see her no where around..

He calls her..

"Hello..?".. Snigdha receives..

"Haan Sid? Main hoon.."

"Di, yeh Sana kaha hai?"

"Tara k paas hai, so rahi hai.."

"Oh she didn't come back to the room at all?".. he asks..

"I asked her to go but she didn't.."

"Hmm.."

"Sid you went too hard on her..make sure you say sorry to her..It was inappropriate.."

"Areh don't worry.. I will manage.. Tara theek hai na?"

"Hmm..she is fine.. chal I need to take shower.."

"Okay I am coming to your room..bye.."

❤️❤️

❤️❤️