chapter 4

<Grian's POV>
When I woke up Scar was gone, I panicked a little. "Scar?" He didn't respond so, I used my communicator and messaged him:

<Grian> where are you?
<Scar> panda reserve. Are you ok?
<Grian> yeah I just got worried about you
<Scar> aww that's sweet :)
<Grian> shut up. I'm coming to the reserve
<Scar> ok

<Grian's POV> [continued]
I saw him inside the reserve so I entered,"You scared me Scar," "How did I do that?" He rested his chin in his hand with a mischievous smile, he's a pain in the butt. I crossed my arms and shifted my stance, "Remember yesterday? That's why I was worried!" His smile softened, "I'm fine you can calm down Grian." I put my hands in my pockets. We sat in silence for a moment, Scar stood up and walked toward me, "Your hair is a mess." He patted my head, "Scar I didn't wake up that long ago." "Fair." He giggled, now playing with my messy hair. I then noticed his hair was in a ponytail, that's new, I reached for his hair grabbing it. It's...soft, like really soft. My eyes widened as I felt it, "Is there something wrong with my hair?" I looked at him, he tilted his head and stopped playing with my hair but left his hand there. "I- n-no it's soft...," my face heated up, he moved his hand from my hair to my cheek and chuckled, "so is yours."

<Scar's POV>
When I did that he went from having light pink cheeks to red, it was funny. "SCAR!" He bared his face in my chest, I laughed, "You love me so much," "No I really don't..." he pulled my hair, I probably deserve that. "Ow hahaha," "DON'T DO THAT!"

<time skip>

<Scar's POV> [continued]
Me and Grian went to do our own things, he went to the Deep Dark with a few other people and I decided to go mining for some resources, even though Grian told me not to. I stopped in the middle of a lush cave. The sound of water dripping from the stalactites, the plants. It was peaceful, other than the normal mobs. I found a safe spot in the cave and sat down, "Beautiful." "It really is," I turned around to see Tango, I didn't hear him come in. "Oh hi Tango, you startled me." "Sorry I didn't mean to," he rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous chuckle, "It's fine don't worry." I turn my body to sit sideways to I can see him better. Our communicators go off and we look at them, "I was about to ask you where Grian is but I guess I don't need to. Scar, why aren't you with him?" I look up at him, my smile dropped. "I'm not allowed to, he said I couldn't," "Why?" "I don't know...probably because I'm klutzy." We started laughing, "You're probably right. Hey at least he cares for you," "true." He sits beside me placing his hands on the ground just behind him, We both take damage, "Tango, is your soulmate in the Deep Dark too or just mine?" "No I don't think he is. But I have no control over his actions." He laughed and I giggled. We talked for a bit longer before we parted ways.

<time skip>

<No one's POV> (I've never done this before so...here we go!)
Grian and Scar met outside their house. "Scar looked at my fit," he placed his hands on his hips. "Nice, could you enchant my armor? Because you wouldn't let me go," he smirked and crossed his arms, Grain rolled his eyes, "Ok smart alike, yes I will do your armor too. I'm not that mean."

<Grian's POV> (I don't like writing like that :] Back to this)
He gave me his armor, "Grian you can be mean at times." He laughed and I stuck my tongue out then started laughing as well.

(I figured I'd publish this because I have no idea what more too do in this chapter. Anyhow, if anyone has any ideas for this feel free to comment them. :] )