- day three (2) -

We sit around the fire pit after getting all dolled up.

And Ekin Su has the brilliant idea to play never have I ever

It's a little awkward I'm not gonna lie.

We don't really know each other that well as a group, there's exes thrown in there, crushes forming and of course it's the most sexual game of never have I ever to ever be played.

We learn who had threesomes, Paige had a foursome, I admitted to sleeping with someone who was in a relationship (I didn't know at the time and poured a drink over him when I found out) then Davide tells us he slept with his best mates girlfriend.

Which had us all staring in horror.

Mainly because Davide claimed that his best friend wanted him to, and that said best friend watched it happen.

Then both he and Ekin Su admit to having foot fetishes.

Both of the kinky little shits having been slinging sips of their drinks back every 5 seconds.

'Oh for fuck sake, nobody's getting any fucking sleep tonight then, fantastic.' I sigh dramatically as I stare at them both, Ikenna beside me laughing.

Then Ikenna asks if anyones ever got back with their ex.

I huff, shaking my head as I drink a sip.

I was weak, it was my second boyfriend and I got drunk and slept with him one last time.

It was more like recycling, it was good for the environment.

Or that's what I told myself.

And Gemma does too.

Which A) baffled me and B) made me cringe, because her ex was sitting the other side of the fire pit watching her do it. And it had to be him because she's 19, so unless she's talking about her pre school boyfriend there's nobody else.

Lol. Awks.

Even more awks when everyone separated off and Jaques pulled Gemma for a chat.

Luca looked like he wanted to cry, the poor lad.

'Okay, you face me, talk to them and I'll watch so you don't have to.' I tell Luca and pointed to the boys for him to talk to, turning him around as I watch them.

Luca sighing, he was getting more and more annoyed by the second.

I understand him to be honest, it's not a normal situation to be him and I'd hate to be in his situation if the boy I'd just said I wanted to get to know's ex came in.

I know it was an inappropriate time but in looking at them, the thought came to my head again and I had to let it out.

'So if he's 23 and she's 19?' I ask the three boys around me.

Dami and Ikenna shaking their heads at me with smiles, trying to shut me up.

'Don't even go there.' Ikenna chuckled, pushing a pillow in my face jokingly.

'I need to know she was at least 16 when they got together, for my own sanity.' I mumble, shaking my head as the boys laughed at me.

I move over to get a drink of water, sitting in the kitchen as we see Jaques pulls Tasha for a chat.

And Luca, Dami and Andrew have a bit of a back and forth about how Andrew's acting like a dick about it.

Claiming he doesn't care.

But he clearly obviously does.

And when Luca starts arguing again, the two other boys walk away.

And Amber walked straight off to tell Tasha what happened.

Which pissed me off if I'm honest. Why did she need to run purposely to go and stir the pot and cause shit for no reason.

Just let the two of them sort it out themselves.

Which thank god, I nod Andrew over and he sorts it out.

And from the corner of my eye, I see Indiyah and Ikenna talking.

I keep one eye on them, seeing them kissing.

And I sigh.

Fuck. There was that weight on my chest.

I didn't like that.

And I didn't like that I didn't like it, because it was their first kiss.

Indiyah would go into the girls room tonight and I'd have to pretend to be all happy about it for her sake.

God fucking dammit.

I turn back to the group, Davide catching my eye as I turn around.

I raise my eyebrows, as if to ask if he was okay.

And he raises an eyebrow back at me, looking at what I'd just been looking at.

Then back at me with that stupid little smirk.

Fuck sake, I'd been fucking caught in 4k as well.

'Oh fuck off.' I groan, pushing his face away as he laughs at me. 'Do you need a hug? Lilah? You need a hug?' He chases after me as he cackles and I pout.

'No, go away.' I laugh, getting back hugged anyway I laugh.

'Okay, I have a mission. Odds on you doing a bowl of crisps and some drinks and taking them over there like a waiter.' I point at where Ekin Su was flirting with Jaques and he chuckles.

'5.' 

'Okay.... 1, 2, 3.' I count down.

'4.' '4.'

'Fuck!' He falls to the floor, holding his head as I laugh evilly. A little celebratory jump around as I push him back over to the kitchen.

I watch as he makes the bowl of crisps and pours water into two champagne glasses.

'Ooh, hang on.' He grabs a towel, hanging it over his arm as I burst out laughing, saluting him as he leaves to take them over.

It was absolutely hilarious.

I was definitely warming to the guy. Maybe I'd judged him a bit early.

'BED TIME! WOOP!' I cheer as the night closes, hurrying inside to quickly get changed and get my makeup off.

Getting my teeth brushed as I jumped into bed.

Mainly so I don't have to deal with my jealousy as Indiyah talks about her and Ikenna.

And completely forgetting I had to share the bed with Jaques, until he appears from the bathroom and climbs into bed.

And the annoying little shit wakes up at the crack of fucking dawn shaking about the bed like he's in a wrestling match or something.

Hopping out of bed as early as he could to go and graft his ex and all her new besties.

Bit of a weirdo if you ask me.

If you told me to go on Love Island and also told me my ex would be stuck in the villa with me I'd run a mile, not book the next plane ticket I could get.