✤forty seven

mark pulled away, as he grabbed the hem of his hoodie and pulled it over his head, revealing a white t shirt

mark pulled away, as he grabbed the hem of his hoodie and pulled it over his head, revealing a white t shirt. he threw it on the ground, before leaning down and reattaching their lips.

tiffany's fingers weaved through his hair, making him groan slightly. his hands went under her black sweater, coming in contact with her skin and sending shivers down her spine.

"you're sure about this, tiff?" he whispered, scanning her face.

"are you?" she asked.

"i think so." he smiled.

she smiled back, as he took off his shirt, followed by her, sitting up and taking off her sweater. they both discarded their tops on the ground at the same time making them giggle, as she kissed him again.

she fell back down on her back, her hands travelling down his abs. he kissed all over her face, from cheeks to the tip of her nose and her eye lids. he kissed her jaw and her earlobe. his eyes fell on a small tattoo on her collarbone which he had failed to notice because she usually wore turtlenecks so it was covered.

it was a small saturn tattoo. but that saturn tattoo brought back a lot of memories in his head. he used to draw it on her hand back when they were in vancouver together. 

"you...you got a tattoo of...this?" he looked at her and she smiled, nodding.

he caressed her cheekbones softly, before pressing a kiss right where the tattoo was. "i love you so much. i...i just can't say it enough. i appreciate you so much, tiffany."

she smiled softly, "don't get me to start crying, mark."

he chuckled, kissing her again while his fingers unbuttoned her pants. he then lightly trailed his fingers over her belly, making her take a sharp breath.

he took off his pants and she followed him, throwing it with their other clothes. he kissed her neck, leaving small love bites as he trailed his lips down to her collarbone.

he kissed her shoulders and her chest, and then looked up at her, as if asking for permission to take her bra off. she arched her back slightly, so that he could slip a hand under and unclasp her bra.

he pulled down the straps from her shoulder, and pressed another kiss there. she took off her bra from her body, and mark stared at her in awe.

"you just keep getting more beautiful." he whispered, pressing wet kisses on her breasts, making her let out a whimper and dig her nails into his back.

he pulled away, staring into her dark brown eyes, "do you know how beautiful you are?"

she smiled, pulling him for another kiss as her hands travelled down his abs and grabbed the waistband of his boxers. he helped her pull down his boxers, while busied himself with her underwear.

he pulled her underwear down, leaving her completely naked. she placed her hands awkwardly over her body, trying to cover it up, but he grabbed her wrist gently.

"do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"no." she whispered, her eyes dropping down to his length. "i'm just...shy."

he chuckled, his thumb caressing the surgical scar on her thigh as he stared at her lovingly.

"you're beautiful, tiffany moon." he smiled.

"you're an idiot, mark lee." she chuckled, sitting upright and pulling him in for a kiss.

he slid inside her, as he pushed her down on her back and groaned into her mouth at the snug fit. they pulled away from the kiss, as he intertwined their fingers together.

"are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"yeah, are you?" she asked and he nodded, kissing her cheek. "is this...your first time?"

"yeah." he whispered, kissing her neck.

"mine too." she said shyly, making him suck on her skin slightly.

she let out a low moan as he started moving inside her. it was slow at first, and the room was filled with low moans and groans.

he kissed her all over her body to try and numb any pain she had, while she busied herself by playing with his hair. he eventually gained speed, but not to the point that they were both screaming each other's names.

it wasn't fucking. it was making love. there is a difference.

some time later, just when they were both about to reach the climax, he pulled out of her and came right on her belly.

"shit..." he groaned, throwing his head back. "you okay?"

she nodded slowly, as mark quickly walked over to the washroom and grabbed some tissues.

he cleaned her up, while she watched him with soft eyes. after throwing the tissues in the bin, he collapsed down beside her, and she snuggled into his bare chest while he pulled the duvet to cover them up.

"do you have any idea how happy you make me, mark?" she asked, tracing shapes on his chest.

"do you have any idea how much you make me want to tell you that you make me the happiest person on earth?" he whispered. "i never thought i could be this much in love with you that i can't even think about anything else except you."

"me neither." she said. "i don't know how i'm going to stay away from yo-"

"sh." he tucked a strand of hair. "don't talk about going back. you'll make me want to leave everything here and come with you."

"will you though?" she chuckled.

"you just got to ask for it, love." he smiled, pressing a kiss on her temple.

" he smiled, pressing a kiss on her temple