Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan cute nok jhok.

Swara come out from washroom while drying her hairs with towel, Sanskar looks at her angrily and move toward her for confronting her for fooling her but lost in her divine beauty where she is looking mesmerizing with wet hairs.

He realized what he is doing and try to avert his eyes from her but she is attracting him toward her, he looks at her intensely while she is lost in her own land unaware from his gaze.

Suddenly she feels some intense gaze on her. She looks and find him staring her, he come in sense and become startled start looking here and there in tension of being caught while she narrowed her eyes to him.

Swara : what?

Sanskar : what? ( act like nothing).

Swara : You were looking at me.

Sanskar : are you tajmahal? That I will look you?

Swara : excuse me! I have seen you were looking at me.

Sanskar : so? I am watching this carpet also so? Carpet is not questioning why I am looking at it!! You girls just want attention.

Swara : excuse me!!

Sanskar : Okay! I excused you!

Swara 's mouth hung listening him.

Swara : waste to talk to you.

She start combing her hairs while Sanskar take sigh of relief.

Sanskar : well what you did was not right thing.

Swara : what I did?

Sanskar : you fooled me!

Swara : I fooled you because you are fool, actually not fool, you are mad!  Mad Sanskar!!

Sanskar glare her angrily while she looks at him mischievously.

Sanskar: I think you are mad!!while treating mad people you became mad.

Swara: what did you said? ( angrily marching to him showing him comb like she will hit him).

Sanskar : Hey listen! Stay away!! ( maintaining distance) you can't be physical with me.

Swara : what happened? Got scared!

Sanskar : I don't get scared okay! I am just respecting you being a woman.

Swara : you don't need to scared! I believe in equality! Come deal with me. (  call him through hands) and let me tell you I have learnt boxing also.

Sanskar gulp saliva listening her looks at her who is showing him punch, she become shocked when he run away in washroom being scared while she burst in laughter.

Swara : scared mad boy. ( laughingly).

In washroom!

Sanskar : dangerous girl!! ( gulping saliva) Sanskar beware from her.

After sometime!

Sanskar come out from washroom dressed. He see her coming in room with saree in her hand.

Sanskar : what is it?

Swara : Your mom given! Saree to wear on first day.

Sanskar: Oh!! ( go in front of mirror combing hairs).