chapter sixty four

YOUR POV:

Emily had just ran backstage after her small set she had being one of my openers. The crowd really loved her just like I knew they would and I could tell that she was a little less anxious.

"You did amazing!" Chloe, Beca, Aubrey and Kourtney all spewed out compliments left and right, giggling to themselves.

"Thanks you guys. I was afraid I was gonna forget the words or something." Emily chuckled, panting to herself.

"You were an angel out there! I'm so so proud of you!" Katherine Junk came over, surprising Emily since I didn't tell anyone other than Travis that I had flown her to the show.

"Mom?! Oh my god, Mom!" Emily gasped, running to her mother and threw herself at her in a tight, loving embrace, "How are you here right now?"

Katherine smiled waterly, "That fellow rockstar over there."

I grinned, squeezing Chloe's waist and Emily looked at me with so much happiness, tears of joy running down her cheeks so heavenly they left pink in their wake.

"Thank you, bestie." Emily sniffled and it tugged on my heart strings. I didn't have time to respond due to the person in my ears telling me we were on in two.

"Well, it's that time." I kissed Chloe's temple.

Chloe cupped my face and kissed me deeply, making my head spin and if I forgot the words to the songs, it was her fault. When we broke apart from the kiss, I had the biggest grin on my face. My cheeks were already hurting.

"Alright ladies, don't mind us. It's time to go lover girl." Travis chuckled, gently guiding me along, "You did great out there Junk. Mrs. Junk." Travis smirked.

We made it to our spots on the dark stage and the nerves kicked in. Travis must have sensed my emotions and tossed me a rather thick blunt, one that was already lit. My lips pulled up a little bit, taking a deep inhale as the beginning chords to 'Miss Misery' kicked in and I released the smoke.

"Oh no not me. not today, i ain't comin' out. I'll just sit here, head in my hands. That's me, the bad guy. I won that by a landslide. haunt me sweet lies my just deserves... baby i get around with all my seven deadly mishaps. maybe I'll settle down and find myself a whore.." I sang into the microphone, running my hands through my hair and the crowd went crazy. I pulled the microphone from the stand and started walking around, smiling and waving at fans.

"miss misery, misery, won't you come with me? miss misery, misery, my love comes cheap. so stay a while, stay a while, while you can, can, can. baby play in my, play in my, in my band. you know i need the company, company, baby won't you come with me, come with me. you know i need the company, company, baby won't you come with me, come with me..." I sang the chorus of the song, letting the beat progress as I took a couple drags of the blunt. The smoke tumbled out of my lips as I walked towards a couple of fans in the front.

One of them had short dirty blonde hair that looked a little reddish under the L.A. sun. She had freckles decorating her face and blue eyes that were as clear and light as the waters in bora bora. The other one had long, curly raven hair and snake green eyes. They looked like they were about to faint when I fell to my knees in front of them, getting ready to sing the rest of the song.

"fuck me, psycho, till i can't feel my eye lobes. touch me. find home. hang with me on a tight rope.." I sang with passion, reaching out to touch their hands when I pulled back, standing up and singing the chorus more aggressively.

"miss misery, misery, won't you come with me? miss misery, misery, my love comes cheap. so stay a while, stay a while, while you can, can, can. baby play in my, play in my, in my band. you know i need the company, company, baby won't you come with me, come with me. you know i need the company, company, baby won't you come with me, come with me..." I ran back to Travis on stage and turned, running towards the fans as I leapt off the stage in a dive. The fans supported me and held me up as I sang the rest of the song. The crowd screamed, moving me around the sea of people before bringing me back up to the stage as the song ended.