Volume 2 - Chapter 6

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt the Trial was freaking prolonged?!" Karma said as he complains when Ellen-sensei explained the situation. Almost everyone was at least expecting to get points now but unfortunately not.

But why did they have to Delay the other classes' points too?

"Yeah... But let's leave them at that. Since we finished the lessons earlier than expected. Let's do a quiz." Ellen-sensei said with a small smile.

Seriously? This is just probably to test if we were actually listening(Bro you joking?) and not just dazing off at the lesson. So I do guess that this does not have an impact on our grades nor on our points.

Or at least that is what I hope.

This quiz was different from the MidTerms and the other Quiz we did last month. This time there were no hard questions at the end and it was only the questions about the lesson. This'll be easy. I wonder why people complain about Quizzes? It's fun.

--

"Hey, Kiyotaka!!" Hm? Now that's a voice I've never heard in a while. I turned around and saw Kazuto with his usual smile. Though I wonder why he looks so feminine? 

"... You were just thinking something weird aren't you?" Kaori said with a deadpan on her face. What does she mean? And how did she know that?

I have a lot of questions.

"Female intuition I assume?"

"Very much so," Kaori said with a proud smile. What in the world is that?

"If she says so then it's probably weird. Oh, and can I get your help for something?" Kazuto said with such a teasing smile that I can't even believe it was him. Like he never showed a face like that. I really do not know my classmates much do I?

Anyways, I shook those thoughts off and continued with the conversation.

"Help? What is it?"

"Well--- I bought some electronics and I need your help setting it up. I would've asked Kaori but...." Kazuto trailed off, with a visible strained smile on his face. I turned to Kaori and she lightly scratched her head.

"I have to do something. I swear it's something important!!" Important? What will she do I wonder?

"It's fine but why not Tatsuya? He's a fellow technician?"

"Bro, you're easier to approach than him... No offense to him but he barely talks to us unless in Lessons and he's quieter than Shiro. So you're my best bet and Kaori." Kazuto explained. Although I can't really disagree with him...

--

"So, what were the electronics that you wanted to set up?"

"..." For some reason, Kazuto stayed quiet and still walked. I lightly narrowed my eyes at him and Kazuto flinched a bit.

"Bro, I was only thinkin'.. So why the heck are you glaring at me?" Kazuto says with a deadpan mixed with a terrified expression. I was glaring?

"Huh? I was?"

"Yes. And to answer your question... That thing I said earlier was a whole made-up lie. I just wanted to show this to you without our Classmates knowing." He said as he handed me his phone. I read it and it was a screenshot of a Message. 

What message you ask? It was a conversation between Ryuuen and someone else that had their name blacked out. It was a deal similar to mine and Ryuuen's, but more simple and with no points involved.

It also contained a full video of the fight against Sudou. So Ryuuen wasn't lying at all, he fought for me.

The sender was anonymous although I do have an odd feeling about who it is.