Kissing Under The Stars

One beautiful evening on a cool summer night James and Carrie wanted to take a walk on the water front to see the stars.

So James and Carrie got ready for their walk and went outside walking holding hands side by side in cool summer night enjoying the breeze.

Carrie was wearing a simple sundress with floral print with a white small jacket on top to stay warm.

While James was wearing a blue v neck T-Shirt with blue jeans and white trainers.

While they were walking on the waterfront they saw a bench sat down together holding hands look up at the night sky and saw the stars twinkling so bright because the sky was so clear.

While looking at the stars they turned their heads slowly looking at each other and stare in each others eyes with so much love they kissed under the stars with so much passion they couldn't let go.

After they kissed James told Carrie " I love you very much Carrie he said with tears in his eyes.

Carrie replies" I love you too James with all of my heart she told him in a cheerful voice.

After James and Carrie said I love you to each other, they kissed one more time under the stars then they decided it was time to go home because it was getting pretty late.

So the lovers got up at the same time and headed back home holding hands in the middle of night and realized how much they love each other and no matter what no-one will come between them to destroy the love they shared since college and will continue to love each other for a very long time without third party inferior with their relationship.