Author (3)

Hello to all of you readers! (◡ ω ◡)

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to update this story for a week....or a month...or next month...

Umm.........I'm not sure. ┐('ー`)┌

It's because I'm completely stuck in the middle of the next chapter and have no idea what to do next. ( ̄ヘ ̄;)

Not only that, I'm also worried about my upcoming grade level at school. I still have a lot of preparation to do, and I'm also very busy helping my parents' business at home.

I sincerely hope you guys will be patient with me when I update this story late again.

Oh, and regarding chapters 25: Duel and 27: Rumor, one more thing. I apologize for the mistakes I made when switching Alfred and Paladin's names by accident. What an embarrassment, XD.

I've already edited Alfred to Paladin. I'm truly sorry for the errors once more.

In addition, for those who enjoy the anime Hunter x Hunter. I've written a fanfic about it. I simply forgot to announce, but please feel free to read if you wish. I just made it up for fun and couldn't help but incorporate it into a story.

The story's title was "The PureBlood (Hunter x Hunter Fanfic)". I hope it pleases you.

Anyways, to all of you. I wish you a good day. \(^o^)/