Christmas Morning

It's finally Christmas morning.
I wake up with a bubbling feeling in my stomach. A mixture of excitement and unsure happiness. I clamber out of bed and go down to the common room where everyone is opening and exchanging presents happily.
"Morning", Blaise beams at me.
I run to hug him.
"Merry Christmas Blaise", I squeeze him tightly.
"(Y/N), you're choking me", He says.
"Oh sorry", I let go, laughing.
"Me and Draco put your presents here", He points to a little pile on the floor near the fire.
I look at Draco.
I run into him and he crashes onto the floor, me on top of him, hugging him wildly.
"Happy Christmas!", I say.
"Merry Christmas (Y/N)", He chuckles.
"We already opened ours", Blaise says.
"Without me? Rude".
"Look what Draco got me.", Blaise holds up a bottle of muggle perfume, Dior Sauvage.
"It's perfect!", I smile.
"It's so thoughtful", He says smiling. "He knows i love muggle studies and this is muggle perfume!", He pretends to tear up.
Draco rolls his eyes, "I have to admit it smells bloody great. I bought a bottle for myself too".
"Awh. You two are so cute", I grin.
"Matching perfumes!", Blaise exclaims grabbing Draco and hugging him.
Draco smiles widely, "Okay lay off now mate. I only bought it cause it's Christmas".
"No it's because you love me", Blaise says.
"What did you buy him?", I ask Blaise.
"Cuff links. They have his initials
on them", He announces happily.
Draco shows me the cuff links. They're a beautiful silver with green diamonds embellishing the outer
corner. The right one says D and the left says M. They appear to glimmer in the fire light.
"Blaise, they're amazing".
"I'm gonna wear them tonight. They match my suit", Draco says happily.
My stomach sinks suddenly.
"Fuck. Don't tell me your wearing silver and green too?", I ask.
"Slytherins finest", He grins.
"Shit.", I say.
"What?", Asks Blaise.
"Nothing", I force a grin. "Open my presents now".
Blaise tears into his like a child while Draco carefully unwraps his.
"It's a bit cheesy i know", I say, blushing.
Blaise and Draco hold up the matching rings i bought them, they both have a serpent around the rim. Draco's has the word "trio". on it, Blaises has the word "the".
"The trio?", Blaise raises his eyebrows.
I lift up a bracelet from underneath my shirt sleeve.
It's has a serpent charm, with the word Silver engraved over the snake.
"The silver trio. That's us", Blaise says in awe.
"I love it", Murmurs Draco.
"Here, Put them together. Just hold them side by side", I instruct.
They do as i say. The bracelet and the two rings connect and I pray that the magic i instilled in them works.
Suddenly, silver sparks hit the air above the jewellery.
"Draco, Blaise and (Y/N)", It spells and underneath it says, "The silver trio".
"Amazing. (Y/N), this is difficult magic", Blaise says.
"It's beautiful magic", Says Draco.
I look at them.
"I'm really glad you like it. Mainly because it took me forever to learn how to do it.", I laugh.
I slide the rings onto each of their fingers.
"I'll never take it off", Blaise says.
"You are such a softie mate, you know that?", Draco says.
We fall into a three way hug. It feels like old times. I feel 11 years old again and infinite.
"I really love you guys", I say.
"I love you guys too", Says Blaise.
We look at Draco expectantly.
He sighs. "I guess i love you all too", He grins.
"Knew it", says Blaise. "You big softie".
"Piss of and give (Y/N) your gift", He says.
"Here you go. I hope you like it", Blaise smiles.
I open up a set of the most beautiful quills, there's a green, a yellow, a blue and a red. "Oh my. These are amazing", I say, hugging Blaise.
"I know you're always writing stuff all over the place so i figured theyd come in handy. They've got everlasting ink as well", He grins.
"You know me too well".
Blaise looks at Draco expectantly. "Your turn", He says. Draco picks up a package from the floor, silver wrapping with a shiny green bow delicately tied across it. "Did you wrap this yourself?", I ask.
"Yes", He says shyly.
"I'm impressed". I begin to carefully pick apart the wrapping. Inside, is a silver and green notebook with golden tones and a serpent going through it. I gaze at it as memories of our first summer together flood back.
"what ya looking at?", Blaise had asked.
"This journal", I said as i picked up the notebook from the stand.
"Get it then", He suggested.
"Too expensive". I put the journal back. The boys watched me looking at it longingly.
"Let's go then", I said. Draco didn't move.
"What's wrong?", I asked.
"I just want to have a look at the quills. I need a new one. You guys go get a table at the ice cream parlour, i'll catch up".
"You went back for it?", I say, looking at Draco.
He smiles at me silently.
"I'm extremely confused", Blaise says.
"I can't believe you went back for it. And you kept it a secret all this time?", I say.
"Can someone please explain what's going on", Blaise asks.
We ignore him, "There was never a right time to give it to you, so i decided to give it to you now", He says.
"I don't know what to say".
"Thank you would be a start", He grins.
I laugh, "Thank you, Draco. This is the best thing i've ever received", I hug him tight.
"Hey, what about my gift?", Blaise jokes.
"I will treasure it forever Blaise Zabini", I squeeze his hand.
"You better", He rolls his eyes.
I can tell Draco is staring at me but i don't know why.
I delicately trace my fingers over the journal.
I smile at it, but if i'm honest i'm smiling at something else.
Draco.

I meet Cedric later on before the Christmas feast.
I gifted him a tiny notebook and a golden pen, but not just any notebook and pen. Once again i used weeks of magic practice to enchant the book so that whenever he writes in it, i'll receive in my own tiny notebook. I stuck a picture of us on the front too. If there's one thing i pride myself on, it's good gifts.
"(Y/N), This is amazing. You have no idea how much this means to me", He says hugging me tight.
"You're so talented. Seriously, you do know this type of magic is rare?", He says.
"Hey don't praise me yet, we haven't even tested it". I smile.
He grabs his notebook and writes something in it.
I take mine and smile as i read the message, "Hi :)".
I grin, "Hello Ced", I write back.
"See! It works!", He exclaims.
"Thank fuck for that", I sigh in relief.
"Okay now yours".
He hands me a little box.
I shake it playfully.
"Mhm. Is it a chocolate frog?", I joke.
"Shut up and open it already", He laughs.
I open it carefully.
It holds the most beautiful golden necklace with a golden snake intertwined with a badger on the end. The snake has green eyes. Over it the snake is a small (Y/N/I). Over the badger is a small C.
"Please tell me you like it", He says, realising i've been silent for quite some time.
"The badgers for my house, you know? I put a snake for Slytherin and then i-", He says flustered and i interrupt him by kissing him passionately.
"I don't deserve this", I say.
"Of course you do. It's almost as beautiful as you", He says.
I allow Cedric to tie the necklace around my neck.
He plants a kiss while he gets the chance and i grin.
I turn back to him and hug him like it's the last time i'll ever see him.
"Merry Christmas Ced", I whisper.
"Merry Christmas my love", He whispers softly into my ear.

I bought Harry a broom cleaning set, Hermione a set of my favourite poetry books, Ronald a hamper full of all of his favourite sweets.
Hermione also bought me a set of muggle books. She said they are considered "classics". Some of the books were, "Wuthering Heights", "To kill a mocking bird", "Pride and Prejudice", "Little women", And so on.
Harry gifted me a picture of the two of us, our first summer together at the Burrow.
Ronald bought me my very own set of Wizarding Chess.
I also received a knitted sweater off Mrs Weasley with my initial on it. I write her a quick letter, thanking her for her kindness, wishing her a happy Christmas and telling her i hope to see her soon.
I think today has been one of the best days of my life here at Hogwarts and not even over yet.