禁断の恋

| 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 |

april 9'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

you and suna stood in front of akaashi's bedroom door. he texted you saying that his front door was already unlocked and no one else was home. his father was staying later for school reasons.

you've been over to akaashi's house more times than you can count. but coming over again made you feel like a total stranger. he used to have pictures of you both in his hallways since you were kids but they were replaced with stock images you could find online.

suna can feel that you were acting a bit off yet he didn't say anything yet. akaashi finally opened his door and pushed his glasses up. he was wearing an old shirt you remembered.

there was this one time when he made nacho sauce with you and dropped the container on his shirt. the memory made you smile as you entered the room.

"talk to us," suna said as his head was turned around akaashi's room. you sat in akaashi's chair looking at his old jujutsu medals and belts.

"fuck" akaashi moved his fingers in his hair and started chuckling, "where do i begin?"

he looked at you and then looked back at his hands. he started picking the dead skin on his fingers and winced at the pain, "she thinks i cheated on her"

"i would never do that."

"okay but what else?" you asked, "there has to be more. i'm sure she trusts you- i dunno it seems vague"

suna agreed with you and akaashi dropped his head. "this is something i wanted to just talk to you about, y/n."

suna looked at you and then back at akaashi with a long stare. "i'll just wait in your living room then"

"see you-" you watched suna close the door but look at akaashi again. what is about to happen?

 what is about to happen?