𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

| 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

may 2'nd

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

akaashi had finally let go of your hand and you leaned on a desk waiting to hear his words. "when was the last time you heard from suna?"

"a couple of days ago," you said, "it was just a hi and how are you thing"

"nothing special." you looked over at your shoulder and noticed this was your old classroom with akaashi. "you?"

"nothing." akaashi sat next to you, "he just reads my messages"

"i tried to go over to his place to say sorry and stuff but there's no bother trying" he explained, "and my fucking dad wants to take legal actions against him"

"wow" you side-eyed, "this is out of hand" you put your hands over your face and took a breath, "i don't know what to do. me and you- suna and i..."

you took a pause before any crying could happen. akaashi moved his arm on your back and started rubbing it up and down, "do you want me to get you some water?"

you nodded your head and he got up from his seat walking to the door. "i'll be back" the door slid and you stayed in the room alone.

your phone buzzed and you took it up to see suna text you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

| 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 (×_×) |

__________________

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:

where are you?

. . .

𝘆/𝗻:
i'm at school, why?

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:
ik that -.-
but where?

𝘆/𝗻:
a classroom?
are you looking for me-

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮:
nvm i see you
read

__________________

the door slid open and you saw suna standing by the door frame. you looked straight in his direction and before you could say anything, akaashi was standing behind him.