16. All of it

I gasp against Seb's lips

I did not see this coming, but am I disappointed? Not one bit. 

He cups my cheeks gently, but his tongue is rough. I'm pushed back by the force of his move, but one hand leaves my face and wraps around my waist.

"Whoa there, where you going?" he mumbles against my lips, placing soft pecks on them. I curl my hands into fists again, scared I fucked up again. "I-I don't know, I—"

"Shh," he whispers, the trail of his kisses continuing on my jaw. I nod a little, trying to ignore my terrible thoughts.

But he notices and pulls back, much to my dismay. "Wait," I gasp. He faintly smiles and brushes my cheek. "Are you freaking out, Aaron?"

"N-no, I'm not," I mumble, kind of lying. The thoughts come back.

Oh my God, I just kissed a professor.

Am I getting reported now?

This is way worse than being blamed for mails.

He cocks an eyebrow. "I think you are. Look, I know it wouldn't help if I said you shouldn't worry, so I'm gonna skip that part for a second, yeah?"

I nod, confused. What's the next part then?

"I kissed you," he informs me, like I don't know what the hell just happened. "If this wasn't okay for you, then I'm the one to blame. You didn't cross a line, I did. So, tell me now, were you okay with me kissing you?"

My answer is a rapid stutter, but a honest one,"Y-yes."

He nods, smiling, satisfied. "Then this is all okay. Yeah? We kissed, we'll do it again soon, but now we're gonna watch a movie, okay?"

I nod, smiling too. It's a good thing he was this quick to assure me, or I'd have been freaking out the whole movie instead of watching it. "Thank you."

His hand goes through my hair, making it messy. I scowl at him. He laughs it away. "Alright, let's go."

I stand up, leaving the bathroom. He follows me by step, a hand in his pockets and a hand on my lower back.

For fuck's sake, it's burning a hole through me.

In the living room, he retreats his hand and with that, a fraction of my blush.

Ada waves at me. "Hi! We're watching a new movie, have you seen it yet?"

I look at the TV screen, seeing the start of Despicable Me and not the horror movie.

Relief fills me. "What-what happened with the serial killer?" They seemed to be enjoying the movie before.

Aiden snorts. "It was boring. Let's laugh." Glad they didn't change it for me only, I join the three on the couch.

Seb plops fown next to me, one arm around my shoulders. It's a light touch, but burning.

Yet, not unwanted.

Micah shifts. I don't know if he notices, but he's like really close to me right now. His scent is suddenly everwhere, and I don't want him to ever move.

As the minutes pass, I grow more and more relaxed between the two men. They're both so close I can feel their thighs against mine.

Everyone laughs at something on the screen, and it makes me slump against the couch in happiness. I like how each of them isn't judgemental about anything, and how everything is just accepted.

It feels good.

My eyes start to close, but I fight it. This moment is too precious to lose, and I want to experience it wholly to remember it forever.

But as they laugh again, I tiredly smile and lift my legs. It catches their attention.

So, like, the four of them watch me blushing furiously as I curl up against the couch. "What? I'm comfy like this," I mumble, shrugging jerkily.

Ada smiles. Aiden blinks in surprise, but nods anyway. Micah and Seb both scoot even closer to me.

My head is now resting againdt Micah's arm, but he doesn't seem to mind. Instead, he winks at me before turning back to the movie.

I wish I hadn't shifted into leaning into him. Now I can feel his bicep, and my eyes are on the perfect level to see the muscles in his chest under that shirt of his.

"I like your hoodie," I tell him, because it's the truth and because it doesn't feel awkward to say. His lips turn into a smile.

"It's my favorite. Don't ask it back," I grudgily warn when he smirks even more. He reaches over to pat my head, but I laugh and duck away. "I won't, babe."

My own lips turn into a smile that stays for the whole evening. I'm confused to why he'd call me babe, but not unhappy. It kind of feels nice.

Aiden catches my attention halfway through the movie by throwing chips at me, one by one. I  roll my eyes and ignore him, until one with dip sauce hits my forehead and I glare at him. "Dude."

He blinks in astonishment. I bite my lip, realizing that was not smart to do. But then he bursts out laughing, and I relax again.

"Can you give me a tissue?" I sigh to Seb, who shrugs and wipes the dip away with his thumb instead of a tissue.

Well, I guess that works too.

My eyes try to close again, but I keep fighting them. That is, until Micah pushes my head down on his chest and Ada passes Seb a blanket to lay out over me.

I'm now sideways resting on Micah, with Seb drawing circles on my back with his fingers.

A content sigh leaves my mouth. I feel welcome in this moment, and it's the best feeling I've ever experienced.

With half my brain attempting to watch the rest of the movie and the other already forming a dream, I manage to smile even wider. Tiredly, but also broadly.

Then my eyes close and even though I try, I can't open them again. That's okay, because it doesn't feel like I need to be alarmed all the time.

I'm positive these four will protect me. It surely calms me.

"Ahw, look at that cute little face," I hear Aiden squeak, and frown. "Oh shit, you think he heard that?"

I decide to give him his moment of bliss and pretend to be asleep, getting rid of my frown slowly.

"I wanna hold him forever," Srb agrees, his circling hands on my back never stopping. Ada sighs. "You think he'd accept what we want to do with him?"

Wait, what.

Micah's chest vibrates as he chuckles. "The fucking or the cute relationship stuff?"

Wait a fucking minute.

"All of it!" she laughs effortlessly, like this isn't fucking mind-blowing.

The most terrifying part? I don't have any other reaction than to smile when I fall asleep.