32. Falling Apart

Days went by.

Days became months.

School was about to be over, my first year of college. A journey of long nights, happy laughs, crying, but on top of that days and nights filled with Chris. We were together most of the time, sleeping together since we decided to live in the same dorm for the next few months..

I know what you are asking? Where is Eneyd in all of this?

Well, he's right there. Next to us. I just couldn't believe it in the beginning that Chris would actually let Eneyd next to me anymore, but he accepted. He started spending time with him, playing football, going out with the boys.

I still think about it. How's that possible? How could this happen? Is he hiding something from me cause this doesn't really make any sense.. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for this, I wanted for this friendship to happen but I certainly did not expect this out of all..

" Morning, Re!" Chris says in a sleepy voice. I was pretending to be asleep, admiring the view of him that I hadn't really get used just yet. His curly hair were a little longer now, reaching his eyes, the emerald pierced in my heart, the eyes that still make me take a deep breath when I see them.

As I lean in for a kiss, he steps away, getting out of the bed, leaving me just like that. He's been acting strange lately. He barely kisses me anyway more, or even touch me. I don't remember the last time we had sex, it was probably two months ago, and he was drunk. He hasn't touched me since then.

Trust me, I've tried to seduce him, more than once,but it just doesn't seem to change anything.. Is he tried of me?? I've been good to him lately, we've been good.. These last few months there were no fights between us, he agreed and I agreed.. Nothing more nothing less.

Phone buzzes :

Ale : Rene come at our dorm as soon as you get this message. We need to talk. Its urgent.

Rene: On my way.

Meanwhile Chris leaves the bathroom, a fresh mint scent fills the room immediately. I get out of bed, wearing only a T-shirt I took from Chris earlier, that covers till up my thighs. I walk towards him, catch him in the way of wearing the shirt. I hung my hands around his neck, his shirt still hanging on his neck, and he gives a frustrated sigh.

" Re, I have to go!" He says trying to undo my hands.

" I fucking miss you, Stuart?!" I say on his face, cause in my tiptoes I'm the same height as him. " Don't you miss me!?"

I push my body on his chest, so I know he can feely nippels on his chest. I want him to feel that. My fingers slowly, trace his neck, his shoulders, down his hard abs..

Until his hand stops me. Of course this would happen. Like I expected something different to happen, anyway.

" What's wrong with you?!" I say in a cold voice, taking one step back from him. " What's is this? What are you doing?!"

He doesn't say or do anything other that put his shirt on. He takes his phone, and wallet, and puts them in his pockets.

I could feel the tears in my eyes, but I couldn't cry, I did not deserve this, nad he does not deserve to see me like  this, crying for him.

I wanted to leave, and not turn back to see the rejection of I don't know the number of,.. Cause deep down it hurts, so much.

I walk towards the door, and as I'm about  open the doorknob, Chris grabs my wrist, and pulls me towards him.

" Let me go, Chris!"

I see it in his eyes. I see lust in his eyes. He looks like the Chris I know, the Chris that made me the happiest in the world, who made me fall in love, when I thought it didn't exist. I look at those emerald eyes that I fell in love with, and I know he wants me as much as I want him.