☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩

3rd Person POV:

It was eerily quiet now.

Mikey quietly spoke up in an unwavering tone, "Kill the enemy?..."

Kazutora stared at Mikey's limp body with a bit of sweat dipping down his cheek.

Mikey then finally met the eyes of Kazutora; a deranged expression adding to his features, "Is that why...you killed my brother?!"

Kazutora's eyes widened, instinctively backing up from Mikey's unhinged glare.

"Y/n." Mikey glanced over at the other Toman founder, his sharp gaze slightly softening, "You know what to do."

Y/n nodded with narrowed eyes, "Got it."

That instant, Chome and the other Valhalla member were thrown off Mikey by Y/n. They fell down the cars; all the way to the ground, leaving them bleeding.

Chonbo and the other random guy began to tremble in fear.

A smirk escaped from Y/n's lips, "I should just burn them all...But I can't." They reluctantly hummed to themself.

" They reluctantly hummed to themself

"Hey...You guys also wanna dance?" Y/n tilted their head, their eyes staring into the souls of Chonbo and the other one.

Using Y/n's distraction to his advantage, Mikey kicked Kazutora in the forehead with his foot.

Panicking, Chonbo tried to run off; but was unsuccessful and Y/n cruelly shoved him off the tall height on top of all the cars.

Facing the remaining member, Y/n leaned forwards, "Boo."

"EEKK!!" He quickly managed to run off, leaving only Y/n and Mikey left on top of all the cars.

"You alright?" Y/n instantly went over to Mikey, "You got hit way too much..."

"Yeah..." Mikey nodded, "Let me...deal with Kazutora first."

The next second, Kazutora was once again lying on the ground, finally unconscious.

There's only one way to describe Mikey's expression.

Mikey was...

Terrifying.