Part 14

Lori helped you get cleaned up and gave you a pack of ice to put on your neck which was hurting like hell your eyes still puffed from crying you. You literally couldn't anymore because it stung your eyes..

You all sat downstairs well Ed was walking up and down thinking of something Lorraine sat next to you holding your hand trying her best to be a comfort

You sniffled back and tears that might of wanted to come out in that moment and huffed "you can both go if you want to."

Ed almost cut you off   "no no. Not right now. It's not safe..." he looked at lori and she smiles at you "he's right y/n it's best if we stay we can just take the couch"

You smiled "no need there is a spare bedroom upstairs.. Feel free goodnight"

You said walking upstairs...

Ed and Lorraine took the spare room even though you didn't want the company  they didn't want to leave you on your own for the night knowing how vunrable you are right now..

You layed in bed and looked at the ceiling it now had  been hours since what happend and all you can do is just lay awake its impossible knowing Arne is out there with that thing....
Your neck still throbbing with pain.. You gently placed your hand on it and hissed.. "ouch"
You looked at the ring on your finger that caught your eye  and lightly smiled remembering Arne placing it on your finger.. "meant to be" his words playing back in your mind...

Meant to be...

You felt like a spark hit off in your brain you sat up and  placed your feet onto the cold floor, quietly made your way to the storage room.. You walked in to your surprise of course it was still a mess..

You picked up the scattered files and looked through for a answer and it was all the same right now Ed and loris plans weren't going to well and you felt like you were running out of time...

You sighed looking back at your mother's file the only way to unattach it is to attach it to someone else...

You put down the file and held your necklace and sighed... You put everyhing away and got back up walking to bed just as you got to your door

A light "ahem" came from Behind you..

You turned around and saw lori standing there..

You walked over to her not wanting to tell her your plan because you know for a fact she wouldn't agree..

You smiled "sorry if I woke you."

"no no it's fine I can't really sleep ether.. Just worried about you.. Look don't worry about Arne everyhing will be Ok.. He will be fine."

You nod "yeah" you go to turn away.. "thank you for everyhing..
Goodnight lori" you say stepping back into your room..

/lil time skippy skip/

It had now been nearly a week  and absolutely nothing from arne... Ed even took the protection off the house to see if it would make him come back and still nothing.. You were overly worried with all of loris reassurance it just wasn't enough.
Ed and lori  decided to take it to the police and file him Down as missing a few days ago still nothing and
You waited at home for him to return... To keep your mind occupied you read more into the afterlife and possessions and read about how after a big interaction with the living they need time to recharge hide because they can be weak ... So maybe Arne has been taken somewhere..

You ran your hands through your hair and sighed... Your just trying to come up with things to make yourself feel better  and it was just getting worse..

Your phone rang and you went over and picked up "Ed, lori any news?"

No answer...

You could hear heavy breathing which started to freak you out...

"hello..?"

"hello?"

Your voice echoed back to you through the phone...

The static on the phone got louder and you put it down only for it to ring again you picked it up and sligly shouted frustrated "OK this isn't funny! Hello?"

A shaky yet familiar voice spoke back "y/n.."

"arne!" you shouted your eyes welling with tears "w-where are you?"

You could hear chatter and the phone got passed to someone else "y/n hi I'm so sorry we didn't call sooner... We are at the hospital.. We found Arne he's fine but abit roughed up at the moment.." lori spoke

Your heart was racing you didn't even waste a minute slammed the phone down grabbed your things and quickly made your way to the hospital

Once you arrived you saw lori signing stuff  the front desk.. And Arne getting moved you in a stretcher with his hands legs tied down he was struggling and looked really uncomfortable you tried to run up to him to see how he was doing but Ed held you back "what!? Let me GO!!" you shouted at him and lori came over to calm you down

Tears already streaming..

"y/n he's has to be moved they... Think he's unstable.... He threatened a doctor..." she quiets her voice "I know it isn't his fault and we are going to figure this out I promise."

Ed loosens his grip once Arne is out of your sight..

"so what I cant even see him?" you almost shouted..

"not right now, not while this is still fresh we have to sign some papers until he proves that he is safe and stable enough to be around people.. But for now he has to be isolated.."
Ed sighs

You shake your head "he doesn't deserve this."

Lori sighs, "neither do you... But we will figure this out.. Just wait a little lo-"

You roll your eyes, "all my life all I've been told is To wait. I'm sick of it." you push past lori and leave if they won't let you see him you'll get to him your own way.

((Sorry this might be a boring  chapt but we gon get there I PROMISEEE and hopefully yall like itttt))