Chp-53

Author Pov

Cyrus walked near Hazel who clutched her dress in anticipation. Did he really not believe her? Doesn't he know what kind of person she is then why? He stood in front of her and gently grabbed her wrist pulling it near his eyes. She flinched at his touch which didn't go unnoticed by him.

The man who stood beside Cyrus smirked as the plan was going smoothly. Cyrus may behave like he treats his wife differently but he's still the same man who never trusted women and is always ready to face betrayal from them.

"Mr. Sylvester I tried stopping her but sh--- ughh" The man yelped out in panic when his throat got caught in a tight grip.

Cyrus slowly left Hazel's wrist turning his bloodshot dangerous gaze towards the struggling man. Hazel flinched in her place taking a step back when Cyrus grabbed the man by his neck. Her eyes widened watching how Cyrus's body was slightly trembling.

He was angry. He was in a rage. She had never seen him this out of control and it was obvious. He wasn't going to go easy on the man. The man instantly regretted accepting this deal after he saw the murderous look in Cyrus's eyes.

"My wife tried to seduce you?" He said in a low threatening tone turning his body completely towards the man who was trying hard to breathe.

"She fucking tried to seduce you! Her! " He squeezed his neck more painfully making Hazel clutch her chest in horror.

"M-Mr Sy--" He tried to say something but couldn't get himself to continue it as Cyrus this time put more pressure on his throat. Man's air pipe completely got blocked and black dots started appearing in front of his eyes.

"You did a huge mistake by working for Parker. Now your hell will start bastard." Those were the last words the man heard before blacking out. Cyrus left his throat making his body fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Creed entered the room as well and left the bodyguards out to keep an eye on the people. He couldn't let others see this scary side of Cyrus. Cyrus looked at the ground gritting his teeth.

"Take his body and you know to where." Creed instantly replied.

"Yes, boss." He looked at the man and shook his head in disappointment. When he already knows not to mess with Cyrus Sylvester then why does the hell he had to pull death near to him?

Cyrus looked at Hazel and walked near her making her whimper slightly. She thought maybe he would hurt her as well but to her utter surprise, he grabbed her wrist and caress the bruise over it.

Hazel was eating the cupcake when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and waist covering her lips with his hand. The man harshly dragged her towards this room and threw her on the bed.

She tried screaming but her lips were covered by his hand. The man laughed at her pathetic self and was ready to do more than just make her the guilty one in Cyrus's eyes. But he didn't get the proper time to do so as Cyrus found them faster than he expected.

He roughly forced her above him and just when Cyrus broke the door he left her lips and pushed her off him in a manner like she was trying to force him.

The plan wasn't bad but it was nothing against a mob boss. Especially Cyrus Sylvester who can never be fooled by such petty attempts. He knows Hazel the most. Her innocence, her naivety everything about her he has learned with keen interest.

He can read the truth just by one glance at her eyes. And the moment she looked at him with teary and shaken eyes it was obvious. She was brought here against her will. And his thoughts became stronger when he saw fingers print over her dainty wrist.