A Cake Dragons' Point of View

My human master, (Y/N), is very strange. They tend to do things that I seldom understand.

For instance, they like to play these things called 'video games'. In which they open a portal to another world and control all kinds of things in said world.

One time they opened a portal to a place called 'Overwatch'. I still do not know who we are supposed to be watching over, but my master is doing a very poor job of it. All they do is select the same person over and over again, and proceed to kill anyone outlined in red. The human known as 'Hanzo' seems very interested in my kind for some reason, though.

My master also tends to enjoy a place called 'Security Breach'. All they do there is get chased by odd looking creatures. I believe they are called animatronics. Although Freddy, one of the animatronics, seems to let them climb into his body. He also keeps calling them Gregory for some reason. I also find the lanky Sun animatronic to be quite creepy.

The most disturbing world of them all, though, is Monster Hunter. There my master will slaughter giant dragons for fun and then turn their parts into clothing or weapons. The fact they seem to take great pleasure in killing these beasts concerns me greatly, and I wonder if they are simply practicing in order to kill me one day. Though, this theory is always immediately disproven by the way my master showers me with treats and love. I believe I am safe.

My master will also simply watch these worlds very often. They have been very intrigued by 'Spy X Family' as of late. Loid and Yor seem like very great warriors, although the odd, pink-haired gremlin is clearly controlling them to do her bidding. 

'Nevada' is a world I hope to never travel to. These grey armless blobs seem to want nothing but destruction. Hank J. Wimblton is the most bloodthirsty of them all. Killing without mercy and even fought the man with the halo, who I thought was the strongest blob of all. I must make sure this man does not cross into my masters world...

My master bought a giant, ugly machine called a treadmill. I do not know what it's for, and neither does my master as they have not used it.

UPDATE: It has been a few weeks and I have found out it is an extra clothes rack.

My master also bought an odd contraption called a 'standing desk'. I find this a very poor description as I have not seen them stand for months.

They mostly stay at their laying down desk in the living room. I love to lay on top of them there. It is very comfortable and I think they enjoy it as well.

"Crimson, I can't breathe."

My master has progressed and has started to buy a bajilion plants. Like, seriously, so many plants. Normally having new things to chew on and chock to the ground would make me happy, however these plants taste as if they are not even plants at all. In fact, they taste similar to the packaging of my master's Oreo boxes. They have many of those.

Why do we live inside then try to make inside look like outside? Just one of the many questions I have for humans and Cookies alike.

I've learned that their laying down desk is also where my master eats dinner, watches 1,317 episodes of 'The Bachler', and complains that love's not real. Usually, by this point in the night, I'm hungry again. However my master will not feed me and tell me that 'You already ate dinner'. It is completely unfair as they get to have dinner, a little snack, more dinner, another snack, and a bottle of Dr. Pepper every night? Give me a break, human.

Oddly enough, my favorite place in the house is by the front door. You see, my master has started collecting many, many boxes. They are wonderful to jump into, nap in, and all have the same smiley face drawing on them that make perfect target practice. They get more and more delivered every day by a strange human my master keeps calling 'The Mailman'. At first, I had a sickening dislike for this human, but when I figured out that he was the one bringing all these magnificent boxes to my master I repressed the urge to attack him. I'm still watching him, though.

Overall, my master (Y/N) is the best master of all. I shall protect them until the day I perish.

There has been a strange scent in the air recently and I do not like it. It smells of another cake dragon like myself. Not only that, though. I just have a feeling things are going to be kicking up sooner rather than later...

___

The Shenanigans will continue soon.

Lizz-