Part 50

Sana's P.O.V. 

Sidharth got the movie and I made some popcorn. Sitting in the couch, I got cozy in his arms and covered with a blanket to start the movie. I leaned against his chest as he held his arms around my waist and I ate popcorn and fed him also while we watched the movie together. As the title song played, Sidharth kissed the back of my head and hugged me tighter. But when the dancing in the rain scene was showing, I froze with a popcorn in my hand and my mouth open remembering that one moment when we did the same dance in the rain. "Are you remembering what I am?" He asked. "Of course I am. That was our Shahrukh-Kajol scene," I said. When the movie ended, he turned off the laptop and I turned to him, sitting on top him. His hands rested on my bare legs and I caressed his face while there was silence between us. I leaned closer to him and kissed his forehead. I kissed both his eyes and cheeks. Going to his lips, I lightly kissed him and parted. His hands came under the shirt and up my belly. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I positioned myself closer to him as he kept on pulling me and squeezed my body against his without breaking the passionate kiss. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss and panted. "You won't go further, won't you?" He asked. "Not tonight," I said and pecked his lips once more. I hugged him tightly and although I might have wished to take this all the way, I knew that I could hold back myself until after we are married. "I still can't believe you are with me," he said kissing my shoulder. "Better believe it. In a few months we will be officially husband and wife," I said. "If it is sounding this good I could only imagine how good it will be when it actually happens," he said. I smiled knowing that this dream will come true one day and that day will be soon as well. I couldn't wait to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him. I really don't mind staying with him anywhere at all because I know now that where he is, that's my home. We laid down on the couch, cuddling with each other and slept away. 

The next morning, I woke up and looked at him sleeping with a smile. I caressed his lips and chin as I admired my man. I sighed and remained laying with him for some more time since I knew that I would return today. He opened his eyes and stretched his hand out, taking a deep breath. "Good morning," I said. "Good morning," he said kissing my hairline. We sat up and I smiled at him. "What time are you going?" He asked. "This morning," I said. "Then, go and get ready. I'll make breakfast," he said in his sleepy voice. I kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and bathed and changed back into my clothes. Going outside, Sidharth had already set the table with breakfast and smiled at me. Going to him, I gave him a tight hug. "Come and eat. You have to leave soon," he said. I sat down and looked at the breakfast. "You didn't prepare this, didn't you?" I asked. "I didn't, but how did you know?" He asked. "Skills," I said starting. "Hmm..." he hummed nodding. After breakfast, I bid my goodbyes once more to everyone and went with Sidharth to the airport. I met Abhi waiting for me. Smiling at us, he said, "Finally!" "Hey, I'm sorry. I know I over reacted that night," Sidharth said. "It's ok. Chill. I know you were simply jealous," he said. Chuckling, he said, "I was." "I have your new ticket and I'll take your bags. Say your lovey dovey goodbyes and come," he said handing me my ticket. He left and went inside. Turning to Sidharth, I hugged him. "I'll call you as soon as I reach there," I said. He nodded and broke the hug. Kissing my forehead, he said, "I'll miss you until then." "I'll be back for the weekend," I said. "I'll wait for you," he said. I stepped back and looked at him. Smiling, I waved and went inside. I checked in on my flight and entered the plane. "Did you give him enough kisses to last until the next time?" He asked. I chuckled and lightly punched him. "That means you did. Good," he said. "Shut up," I said. I wore my headphones to not hear him and played the one song, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Closing my eyes, I relaxed in my seat until we reached back.

Two and a half hours later, I was back in Mumbai and Jojo was there to pick me up. I was in the best mood ever this time and I couldn't stop smiling for a second. Reaching home, I went to Mom and squealed in delight. I hugged her tightly and said, "I missed you so much." "It doesn't seem like you are sad to be back home this time," she said hugging me, "How was your stay?" "The best. You have no idea how happy I am," I said. "Hmm...I think I have an idea why," she said. I broke the hug asking, "Do you?" "You got your clients," she said. I thought about telling her but I decided to tell her everything one time. I nodded. "Go and get some rest," she said, "I'm heading out." I nodded and went to my room. Immediately laying on my bed, I video called Sidharth. "Hey," he said answering. He was sitting in his office. "Are you working?" I asked. "It's lunch so, I have time," he said, "How was your flight?" "It was good. I listened to our song all the way back," I said. He smiled. "Sidharth," I heard Bani saying. I frowned. "Is Bani with you?" I asked. "Yeah, she just came back from the home," he said. "Does she know about us?" I asked. She came into the frame and held Sidharth's shoulder, looking at me. "Hi!" She said. "Hi," I said with not even half of the same enthusiasm. "Sidharth told me that you guys have patched up. I'm so happy for you and if you hate me, it's not my fault. It's this doc," she said. I felt a bit bad. I smiled and nodded. "Sana, you have no idea how much this man loves you. He literally went crazy over seeing you with your friend. He was so jealous," she said. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Sidharth asked. "No. I am at work and I am with my boss," she said. "Well, go to your desk," he said. "You're such a..." she said and left. Sidharth giggled looking at her leaving. "She's something else," he said. I nodded.