chapter 144

"Will you stop?!" I snap at Ryujin.

"I'm just trying to help" she calmly say to me.

"I don't need your help! Leave me alone!" I yell some more.

"Why are you getting mad at me?" She ask me and I get more angry.

"Because you're so stupid! I can't even look at you right now because when I do, I get more mad. Just fucking leave me alone!"

"Please, just leave" I beg.

"If that's what you want" she puts on her shoes on and walks out the door. She looks back to me one last time but I just look away.

I'm glad the kids aren't home to witness this. Ryujin and I have been fighting a lot and I hate it so much. It hurts me but we just can't seem to stop.

I go to our room to lay down and cry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm the one that pushed her away yet I'm the one crying.

My phone rings and I'm assuming it's my sister. Ryujin probably called her again to check on me.

"Hello?" I answer the phone.

"What happened now?" She ask.

"I'm so mad and scared. Can you come over please? Ryujin is gone."

"I know she called me saying you kicked her out. I'm on my way. Do you need me to bring anything?"

"No, just come here quickly."

I wait for about an hour until I hear someone open the front door. I get out of bed to meet her downstairs.

"Are you okay?" She sits me down on the couch.

"I don't know how much more I can handle, Karina. At this point, I'm afraid our marriage will end" I start crying.

"What are you talking about? Why would it end?" She scoots closer to me.

"She's gonna get tired of this. I literally kicked her out because she was helping me take off my shoes!"

"I don't know what this pregnancy is doing to me that I can't stand Ryujin. I'm so mean to her but I can't seem to stop" I wipe my tears.

I'm 6 months pregnant right now. Ryujin and I decided it's time for another baby when Ervin started school too but I didn't expect this pregnancy to be like this. I wanted a joyous pregnancy but my hormones are so crazy.

I didn't start fighting Ryujin until a couple of months ago. The first three months of my pregnancy was amazing. Ryujin took care of me a lot and loved me. However, the last couple of months whenever she tries to be helpful or caring towards me I just get so annoyed.

"What is she doing when you yell at her or fight her?" My sister ask.

"Nothing. She stays silent and waits for me to say something else."

"What does she do when you kick her out?"

"She leaves" I answer.

"Then when she leaves, I cry because I'm afraid she will leave me" I add.

"I also get annoyed when other women look at her. Like she's not looking at them but I lash out when I see women gawk at her. I know it's not her fault but damn her for looking good" I roll my eyes.

"You still love her, right?" She seems afraid I'll say no.

"Of course I do. If I didn't then I wouldn't be scared of losing her."

Ryujin really has been amazing throughout this pregnancy. She's so patient, caring, attentive, helpful and understanding through it all. She gives me all my cravings, it doesn't matter if she has to get up and go to the store in the middle of the night.