Our Time has Passed

PART 2 OF CHOSE THE WRONG ONE. VOTE AND COMMENT

Septermber 6, 2011

"Oh shhhhhhhhit....... mmmmm hmmmm," Taraji moaned out. Her hands on Terry's forearm as he slowly drilled into her. Both on their knees. His arm around her neck, holding her up as his other hand gently held her tiny tummy forming. "Right there baby?" "Yessss. Damn boy," she groaned, her juices streaming from her body. Terry's moan grew deeper, he was so close to bussing. Nipping at her ear, he whispered sweet somethings to her. The right words to send her into completion, milking him for every drop he had left. "Mmmmm. Fuck Penda. You lucky you already pregnant." "That's not my fault you can't never pull out," she teased as she laid on her side, staring up at him. "It is when you suck me in like that." He slapped her on the ass before going to grab a wet towel.

"I can't help it. You feel so good daddy." "You just saying that because you missed me." "I mean I did miss you but I definitely mean it." His raspy chuckle echoed as he came out the bathroom. "I missed you too Beloved," he voiced. Leaning over her, he gave her a kiss before cleaning up the nut that was oozing onto her leg. "I'm so glad to be done filming for the year. Now I can enjoy the remainder of this pregnancy." "I can't believe you're so little. You were bigger than this with Ro." Terry laid next to her, rubbing his hand over her 5 month belly. Neither expected her to get pregnant yet again. He had finished up some reshoots of Red Tails in March, giving him some time away from his wife Michelle.

He needed the break if he was being honest. She was getting too moody for his liking and because of it, he was enjoying the couple of weeks in LA. The sunny city was a breath of fresh air compared to the still cold streets of Pennsylvania. A birthday surprise for Terry ended with the boys being full and knocked out while TnT were going down memory lane. They thought back to the days when they first met. Then to them getting together and finally having Cairo. While they were reminiscing and drinking, Raji felt that guilt rise into her chest. When she started crying Terry felt something deeper going on with her. They talked about those feelings with the little details she was giving him. One thing led to another and they woke up quite literally still attached and naked.

By the time Taraji started filming for Think Like a Man, she was 3 and a half months pregnant. She waited until Terry came back to LA to pick up Ro for the remainder of summer break to tell him. Excitement, Anxiety and Worry filled his mind at the thought. After 24 hours he was excited all over again. Screw Michelle. She had said over and over again how she didn't want any children and quite frankly he didn't want to give her any. He had a total of 5 kids including Cel. One more definitely wasn't going to hurt. A girl to make his tribe complete and just their luck it actually was a little girl brewing. "That's because she knows her mommy can't afford to be as big as a house anymore. I'm a household now. I show up somewhere barefoot and pregnant then it's a wrap. Everyone in my business."

Terry hummed, lowkey ignoring her rant. She was more so worried that people would put 2 and 2 together. He knew that which is why he never said anything when she went on and on about secrecy. "What time is it?" Reaching behind her, Raji grabbed a phone. "It's 1:25." "Which means we should get up." A pout formed on her face. "Why? Cel is grabbing Ro from school. We don't have to go get them." "They have to come home Beloved," he said with a chuckle. She rolled her eyes as she laid back on the bed. "Ugh fine. Is it wrong if I want to just lay up under you for a couple more hours?" "No.  You can do that after we take a shower and eat something. Gotta feed my babies." She giggled when he peppered kisses on her face. "I love you TerryBear." "I love you Beloved."

*February 20, 2017*

Taraji woke up and looked to the side. It was 5am. She needed to get up and head to work. The sound of Kelvin snoring echoed in the room. She was surprised his ass was even there. After he saw her hair cut, he was dodging her left and right. Not enough though. She thought she was going to have the day to herself when he showed back up Sunday holding flowers and her favorite candies. Not wanting to hear his mouth, she took them with a half ass smile. When he leaned in to kiss her, she let him. But when he wanted to get on top of her, she quickly tossed out she was on her monthly. He mumbled and grumbled some shit before disappearing. She thought he had left but apparently not for long.