Good warning if you are a fan of long fanfics from Classroom Of The Elite.

Good warning if you are a fan of long fanfics from Classroom Of The Elite.I would like to recommend a very good fanfic.

Classroom of the Elite: Checkmate from:

It has 19 chapters with over 17 hours of reading! Since she is tagged "Mature", she doesn't appear in the tags, so she doesn't get as many views. Because of this, I wanted to recommend it to you, companions who like long fanfics from Classroom Of The elite. Seriously, read it until at least chapter 3 to get a sense of whether you will want to continue or not.I am really sad because the fanfic doesn't have so many views, and the author's writing is amazing. I felt like I was reading the original Light Novel. I'm currently on chapter 10, and it's still very good. There are many nice twists and turns.

Give this author's fanfic a chance. His work is amazing.

He didn't ask me to divulge or anything, I just felt obliged to divulge his fanfiction. It has only 10.8k views with 19 chapters and over 17 hours of reading!

Since the audience for this fanfic is a bit large, I posted the recommendation right here. If you are waiting for a new chapter of this story, I can only say that I am excited about writing this fanfiction. Although I haven't started writing the second chapter yet, I am already thinking about the changes I will make to it before I start writing.

Seriously, give this author a chance. He deserves more audience.

I will leave the synopsis of his story here, to try to make you even more interested. Of all the fanfics from Classroom of the Elite, this has certainly become my favorite. It felt like I was reading the original Light Novel, but with nice changes.Read until at least chapter 3 before you decide if you are really going to continue reading this fanfiction. It starts similar to the original LN, but from chapter 3 on, things start to get interesting. The author is also very good with comedy.

Synopsis of his story. "Ever since Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had been a child, he played a lot of chess. From engines to grandmasters, he beat them all time and time again.

There was no person or program in the White Room or anywhere else that could hold a candle to him. Then someday, when he once again beat every single opponent that was assigned to him, he began to wonder...How would it feel to play chess with pieces which had their own thoughts and feelings? How would the rules change if he played with real human pieces instead of wooden ones?A game of Living Chess, where every piece had its own agenda."

Go to his profile to see the fanfare. I actually ended up finding this fanfic by pure luck, so I'm here recommending it to you guys who like it :)

So, I say goodbye!

See you in the next chapter of this fanfic!

Enter his profile, to get access to the fanfic. :)

A little word about this story. I am really excited to write the rewrite of this fanfic. Although I haven't started writing the next chapter yet, I'm already thinking about the changes I'm going to make.

His profile is in the first comment!

I say goodbye!