5.) If You're Not Busy

"Oh, I love that shot right there!" I said, pointing at the laptop that was presenting me the shots we took for the 'Flower Power' shoot that wrapped up just about 30 mins ago.

After every shoot I always love to look at the raw images just to see what the pictures looked like untouched. From looking at most of them, I'm loving almost every single one. This shoot was so magical.

"Yes! Me too and the way your hair is flowing in that one, oh my goodness..." My photographer said placing a hand on her chest with a gasp. "This is amazing."

"I love them! Can you please send a couple raw photos that I liked just for a teaser? I'd appreciate it so much girl." I said looking back up at her.

"Oh yeah, definitely no problem. I can send them to you today actually because I don't have anything else booked for later."

"Thank you so much!" I gave her a hug and put my phone in my bag afterwards.

"Yeah no problem!" She said, closing the laptop and beginning to put her camera away.

"Alright, have a great day everyone. Be safe!" I shouted to the crew as I waved and exited. I hopped back into my SUV, told the driver I was set and headed back home.

About a hour and a half later, I was finally back home. Comfy in my pajamas and fuzzy socks, curled up in my usual place on the couch while something played on the tv.

I reached over and grabbed a hair tie that was next to my phone on the table near the couch. I put my long wavy hair up into a messy bun and then fluffed a pillow up a bit getting ready to lay down. Just as I was finished with that I heard my phone buzz.

I looked over at it but didn't feel like picking it up right then until I heard it buzz for a second time and I thought I should probably see who it is. I was in the mood for a good nap so I really wasn't thinking of much but sleep.

I lazily reached over for my phone and checked it.

INSTAGRAM: austinbutler (1min ago) 2 unread messages

I stared at my phone and immediately I had butterflies. I was nervous and couldn't find the strength to move my damn thumb to open the messages.

He double texted me at that, so that's a good sign right? Right.

I sat up a little bit and finally pressed the notification. The Instagram private messages opened up and I finally saw what he sent me.

here's my number, (***)***-****, I didn't forget lol

txt me when you have a chance :)

I smiled down at my phone and placed the pillow on my lap. I rested both elbows on it as I continued to look at my phone.

I copied his number from Instagram and pasted it to my iMessage. I decided to create a contact for him.

Austin 🤭

I typed it out and saved him in my phone. Now for the big part. Texting back.

I've never been bad at texting, it really depends who I'm texting, but usually I'm a lot better to be with in person rather than talking over the phone. I don't know, that's just me. Bella told me that too once but whatever.

The keyboard popped up and I sat there for a bit thinking about what to write.

I thought it was best for me to just keep it simple, for no good reason I was overthinking everything that came to mind.

Hey, it's Shania :)

I sent the message and turned my screen off. It wasn't until I put my phone down that it hit me.