Café date||Maison x Reader x Doe

Sorry for the long await!

F/D means fav drink heh)

--------------------------------------------------------

A loud knock shocked you.

For an hour or so you had been picking out clothes to wear and which would be best fitted for the occasion.

"Coming!" You hollered from across your apartment to the front door while slipping on a pair of matching shoes to go with your attire.

"Does this look good? Ah, fuck it." You muttered jogging up to the front door to open.

"Hello there, Y/n. You look very lovely this evening." Maison took your hand in his and gave a small kiss as a greeting which gave nervous butterflies in your stomach.

Weren't fully prepared for this but its worth a shot.

"H-Hi Y/n!" Doe came from behind Maison waving.

He played around with his hands before walking up to you and giving a hug.

You noticed Maison give Doe a slight nudge and they jumped before backing off and speaking.

"You smell very nice today! Right?" He looked up to Maison and he just laughed.

"Yes, right." He gave a small pat on Doe's back and that seemed to make him happy.

You chuckled at their little antics finding it amusing.

"What's so funny?" Maison looked over to you questiong what was the laugh for but formed a smile when you explained how cute their actions were.

"Well, are you ready Y/n?" Maison asked keeping his hand in place behind Doe who was visibly excited.

"Uh, yeah! I think so." You gave one last check and looked back up to meet Maisons eyes.

"Then follow us, I got us all a cab." He smiled then lead Doe down the hall with you following next to them.

You took notice of how jittery Doe was, constantly fiddling with their hands but it showed how excited he was, it was adorable to watch.

Maison seemed to be the one that plans and makes decisions when Doe is indecisive so he most likely forms dependency onto Maison.

"Here, you first." Maison let you go in first then Doe afterwards and finally himself shutting the door closed.
.
.
.
.
.

You shuffled out and walked over to the side walk watching the cab drive away.

A nervous feeling crept up slowly but noticeably.

When in your own world spacing out, Maison and John are discussing something quietly before noticing the stare you had.

"Is everything alright, dear?" Maison tapped your shoulder in concern.

"What? oh, yeah sorry about that." You sighed.

"Well if everything is alright then let's head inside, shall we?" Maison smiled taking placing his hand on your back and motioning forwards.

John followed leaning on your shoulder sandwiching you between the two.

When inside Maison tapped Doe's shoulder and walked out not giving a reason as to why.

"Maison? Where is he going?" You looked confused and asked Doe why he left.

"He has.. Business because of something, I think?" The excuse was terribly executed but its the best they can mange.