Last Chapter OoOOOoOHHHH AhzhaHhahHa

[Btw I'm not high]

As Luminous is flying towards Rimuru's supposed location she asked Ciel if she was still going to try hurt her but Ciel said that she would not as she's accepted that Luminous could be Rimuru's second wife as long as Rimuru payed more attention to her than Luminous. After finishing he chat with Ciel, Luminous feels a strong presence approaching Rimuru.
[There is a high speed demon heading to Master.]
'What kind of demon?'
[It is a primordial demon and it is primordial black.]
'Oh is it that butler guy?'
[Yes, he was master Rimuru's butler.]
'Then there should be no trouble whatsoever!'
Luminous thought to herself thinking that Rimuru's butler would not disturb her.
Whoosh*
Luminous felt a strong demonic aura pass her going straight for Rimuru at high speeds with seemingly malicous intent.
'Has that butler gone crazy! Why is he flying at such speeds with that much malicous intent! Is he planning to harm Rimuru!'
Luminous thought confused but nonetheless angry.
So, in order to find put whether he really had malicious intent or not Luminous decided to confront him but she was stopped by Ciel.
"Why are you stopping me Ciel?'
Luminius says to Ciel in a slightly irritated tone.
[It would'nt be wise to chase that fellow in your current state instead watch them from afar and when the time comes thats when you strike.]
'Uhhhhhh...'
[Are you no difderent from Veldora.]
"Of course I am I differ from that dragon greatly! I'm pristine, have better tastes, more beautiful, and I'm basically better then that dragon bastard in every way!"
Luminous shouted gaining the attention a certian demon.
[Uh oh.]
Ciel says sarcastically and with a face of what Luminous imagines to only be a smug and amused look.
"Ah, it's you Demon Lord Luminous I havent seen you in a long time but before we catch up why don't we discuss why you were heading to my lord at such frightining speeds!"
Diablo says descending from the sky like a devil from heaven wearing a menacing grin.
"I was going to see Rimuru."
Luminous simply says in a calm and confident voice.
"Ah, I see well before that why don't you stay here and let me go ahead first to greet my great lord Rimuru."
Diablo says enthusiastically with a hint of malice in his words.
"No!"
Luminous blurts out.
"Hm!"
Diablo turns around and looks at Luminous and aks her why. Luminous responds saying "I shall go see Rimuru forst as he is going to be my husband soon."
"Oh, I see well then for now I will let you go but you better make Lord Rimuru happy or else there'll be consequenses~"
Diablo says while waving them goodbye.
'Finnally, no more distractions and I can go to Rimuru!'
Luminous thinks.

<shes absoutly right im way too lazy to keep writing>

Luminous closes into the area of where Rimuru is and she lands right in front of him shocking everyone else there.
"Rimuru I've finnally found you! Here even Ciel is with us but don't worry about her too much because I'm finnally here to keep you company!"
Luminous says practically jumping off the ground.
"..."
Luminous waits for an answer from Rimuru but she does'nt get one and it looks like everyone around her except Rimuru and Ciel are looking at the floor doing something to distract themselves.
"Hey whats going on dragon!"
Luminous asks furiously.
"Rimuru has forgotten..."
"What!?"
"Rimuru has forgotten everyone including you."
Veldora says again more clearly.
Luminous drops to the ground tears roll down her cheek and she starts bawling. She crys and crys until its midnight she stops crying regains her composure.
"Ciel is there anyway we can restore his memories?"
Luminous asks despratly.
[Yes.]
Ciel simply responds.
At this Luminous's additude takes a complete 180 and she practically glows.
"Then do it."
Luminous says to Ciel.
[Ok.]
Ciel simply says while starting up the process of returning the memories of Rimuru back to Rimuru.
[It will not be able to be completed unless you or another person sacrifices thier memories of master.]
Ciel says shocking ecveryone.
"Fine."
Luminous says standing up to get her memories of Rimuru erased but then Shuna buta in and says that she'll do it instead and Ciel instantly turns to Shuna and completes the process.
"Ahhhh, my head hurts!"
Rimuru says waking up from his slumber.
"Are you Rimuru?"
Luminous asks.
"Um, yeah who else is Rimuru."
Rimuru says causing everyone to lunge atnhim and engulf him.
'Thank you Ciel, Thank you Shuna.'