Staying the Night

Chapter 22

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Kai'sa had cried in my chest for a few minutes. After she had finally calmed down. Kai'sa had nervously stuck next to me as we traversed ourselves out of the apartment building. She was shaking a bit, I most certainly because what ever Stephon said to her and put her through, but I wouldn't blame her if she got scared of me too because of how she saw me and the bodies that laid in my wake. Once we got out of the apartment building, my phone began to ring.

I pulled the phone out my pocket and see that it was Evelynn calling me, evident by her name and after it being a kissing emoji "It's Evelynn" I tell Kai'sa.

"P-Please don't" Kai'sa says as I was about to press answer.

I sigh "I have to answer Kai'sa. I know you don't want to face them tonight, but if I don't answer Eve and the others are only going to get worried. That or get royally pissed, I don't want either okay" I say to her.

I press answer and I am met with a concerned tone "Did something happen to Kai'sa (Y/n)? We can't reach her"

"Yeah, something happened. I took care of it and she's fine" I reply to Evelynn while Kai'sa stood at my side as she looked at me, with a certain look of hoping I wouldn't tell Evelynn what happened "We can go into greater detail tomorrow, I'm taking her back to my apartment for the night"

"Why can't you tell me now? And why are you taking her back to your apartment?" Evelynn questioned me with concern.

"Kai'sa asked me to do so, and I'm respecting that" I say to Evelynn, I hear her sigh on the other side of the line.

"Alright, take care of her" Evelynn says with a less concerned tone and one of relief.

"Kai'sa will be in good care, Eve, I'm you girls' bodyguard, it's my job. Now don't you girls worry too much, okay?" I tell Eve with a small smile.

I could imagine Evelynn smiling a little "We'll try, see you two tomorrow, Goodnight Darling"

"Goodnight Eve" I replied before hanging up.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked over to Kai'sa after grabbing my helmet "Put this on"

Kai'sa nervously nodded and took the helmet from my hand then slipped it over her head. I get on my bike and started then patted on the seat behind me for her to get on. Kai'sa takes her time getting on.

Once she gets on I look back towards her "Put your arms around my stomach and hold on tightly" Kai'sa doesn't reply but does as I say "Get comfortable. It will be a bit of a drive"

POV: Evelynn

I get off the phone with (Y/n), Ahri and Akali sat on the couch in the penthouse looking at me eagerly while worried as I stood in front of them. I silently take a seat on the couch and put my phone down.

"Well? Something happen?, you started to get a little aggravated there" Ahri says to me

"Yeah, something happened. Not sure what, Kai'sa didn't want him telling me. They're staying at his apartment tonight and are coming back tomorrow, said they'd tell us what happened when they get home tomorrow" I explain to the girls.

"I wonder what happened for Kai'sa to not even want to come home?" Ahri questions.

"Bad break up probably" Akali states.

"Why do you say that Akali?" I ask.

"Don't you remember what happened last time Kai'sa got out of a relationship? Kai'sa came home and hid in her room" Akali tells us "Wouldn't be surprised if she's blaming herself for it again"