Chapter 29

Next morning, around 7 am..

Sana wakes up in his arms and glares at her beautiful man with her filmsy eyelids that are almost shutting again to go back to sleep! Holding her gaze, she leans closer and kisses on his collarbone while caressing the nape of his neck..

Sidharth almost melts in his sleep and opens his eyes to find her pouring love to him..

"I am sorry, maine jaga dia aap ko!".. a face which has been through an emotional turmoil seems like a screeching ache to him already!

"Kyun royi itna?!".. he asks in his morning husky tone..

"Darr gayi thi..! I have invested my everything in this!".. she replies shakily..

"I can't see you like this! Kyun bol rahi hai yeh sab?! I wasn't going anywhere for good na?!"... He caresses her face lovingly..

She shifts herself on top of him and looks into his intrigued eyes! Looking all pained, she closes her eyes and rests her forehead on his!

"Idhar dekh..".. he cups her face and pulls it up..

"I love you!"..

And there she breaks again..!

"No..No.. please baby! Not any more!"... He holds her into a tight hug, easing out her fear by pouring all love into her soul..

"I want to be here only! In your arms! My safest place!".. she kisses on his heart..

"All yours baby love!".. he pulls her on top of him and she slides up against his body while his arms wrap around her waist. She presses herself more onto him, leaning over to take his mouth into her wet, plump lips. The smooch continues as she feels her tongue parting her lips when he takes her mouth into his. He kisses her until she moans and he inhales her sighs to make her feel secured!

"Make love to me Sidharth!" .. she pleads with her eyes deepened with an urge..

This submission of hers seems overwhelming to him and he happily gives in everytime she asks for it! Therefore, he rolls her over and brings his shirt up, exposing his toned featured body and she pulls him closer to run her tongue over his throat and then to his parched lips. Sidharth gasps, taking the charge, sucking her lower lip as she nibbles on upper one gently!

"Babyyy!".. he gets lost in s passion and runs his hands up her body, lifting her dress over her head...."Why are you so addictive Sana?!"..he feels her soft breasts touching his chest as he moves down licking her neck downwards, cupping and squeezing them tenderly..

"I don't think I can ever control baby!"...and he takes his time adorning her features with love and moves his face down to her bosoms..

"God!! Sidharthhh..!".. she moans softly, running her fingers through his hair..as he licks and throbs on her nipple using the wet surface of his tongue..

She pulls him up and starts kissing him more sensually..."I love you!"...she mumbles through her lips..

"I can't live without you!!"..he feels shivers through his nerves and he wants to settle this vulnerability for good now! There he spreads her to fit himself to her opening...

"I am going inside baby! And I am sure you would know that I belong to you only!"...he inches in with one swift push and her eyes roll back to head and she rubs his back to meet his intense thrusts..!

"I love you.. I love you so much!"...his confession makes it gloriously wild and she lets out a soft cry as he digs his face into her neck...."You make me go crazy Sana!"...he grunts with each thrust while her pleasure intensifies!