special: Shadow In Blade Part 2

Author:"this is the second part of the special chapter,if you did not read the first part yet I recommend you read it first."

Shirou:"author we almost done acting the fight scene."

Author:"eh!!shirou I told not to come into my office during this time."

Shirou:"sorry,but we really need you right now."

Lumine:"author.."

Author:"lumine you too!!!"

Author:"fine!!I be there in a second, anyway dear viewer enjoy this chapter."

Shirou/lumine:"enjoy."
___________________________________________

This is the continuation of the last part.

Snow filled the wastelands of sword,dark night covered the sky as there is only one light sauce coming from the crescent moon.

Standing alone on the top of hills.

Shirou Emiya.

On the other side the god killer.

Scathach.

Scathach:"so this is your inner world huh?it felt lonely..."

Shirou:"this is the world after I realize I abandoned my ideal to save one person in my life."

Scathach:"this battle gonna be legendary."

Shirou take two sword from the ground and run to the god killer.

Scathach summon both gae bolg and did the same as shirou.

Both clash their weapon,shirou sword seem to crack from the impact!!

Scathach keep striking but it seem shirou able to react to it.

Scathach (thought):'i see about 20 way to defeat him yet everytime I goes for it he deflect or dodge it,no... he's baiting me while attacking me,what a suicidal playstlye!!'

Shirou suddenly held up his hand, scathach sense something coming from above jump it of the way as a raining of sword stab the ground she was before.

Scathach land but she didn't realize shirou was Infront of her with a sword ready to strike her.