Lessons in obedience

Jake smiled as he looked down at your sleeping face.
You looked so peaceful like this, he couldn't help but reach down and run his hand through your hair.
You shuffled a little and opened your eyes to see Jake. You groaned and rolled over away from him.

"Leave me alone." You grumbled hearing him sigh.

"Don't be grumpy, mi amor. If you're good you can have your favourite cereal for breakfast." He said running his hand over your back.
You went quiet for a minute before you turned around.

"Can I have coffee?" You asked as he looked down at you.

"Carinò, you can't have coffee. I can make you a hot cocoa if you'd like." He said as you pouted a little.

"You have coffee, why can't I?" You grumbled making him sigh.

"Because I'm older." He responded making you roll your eyes.

"I'm not a kid." You muttered sitting up to face him.

"I suppose you don't want breakfast." He said getting up ready to leave before you got up and grabbed his wrist.

"W-Wait! I'll be good, please." You begged as he smiled triumphantly.
He wrapped his arms around you as you closed your eyes.
You hated it here, hated that you were trapped.
But the affection they gave you was something you'd never had and for some reason you craved it now.

"Good girl." You heard him say noting you now heard an American accent.

"Marc." You muttered pulling away and looking up at him.

"Sweetheart, I told you not to call me that." He said as you looked away from him.

"I'm not calling you the other thing." You grumbled making him sigh.
He decided to not fight you on it today.
He led you out to the kitchen and sat you down at the dining table while he got your cereal out.

"You know I can get my own breakfast." You grumbled, he completely ignored you before coming back over with a bowl of cereal.
You sat in silence and ate your breakfast watching Marc get his prepared.

"Can I have coffee?" You asked as he chuckled.

"It didn't work on Jake, it's not working on me." He said as you rolled your eyes again.

"I hate you." You grumbled under your breath as Marc stopped and looked at you.

"What was that?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"I didn't say anything." You muttered continuing to eat your cereal.
Marc came over to you kneeling to face you as you looked away from him.

"Look at me." He demanded as you slowly turned your head.

"What?" You grumbled making him look at you in anger.

"We've been kind to you lately baby, giving you anything you want. But if you keep up with this attitude we won't be as nice and if I have to punish you I will. Is that understood?" He said as you glared at him.

"No, because you fucking kidnapped me I'm not going to be nice. You're all idiots." You growled as he stood up and grabbed your wrist dragging you away from the table.

"In your room." He smeared as you fought against him.

"Let me go!" You screamed but he was a lot stronger than you were.
He threw you into your room making you fall onto the floor before he shut the door and locked it from the outside.
You screamed and bashed against it.

"Let me out! I hate you!" You screamed as he looked at the door numbly.

"You can come out when you're ready to apologise and fucking obey us!" He shouted back before storming off, he decided it was best to let you just scream it out.

After about an hour of you screaming, shouting and banging on the door it had gone quiet.
Marc slowly opened your door to see you on the ground sobbing.

"Y/N." He called out as you cried even more. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop Steven from coming out.
Steven took control and rushed forward falling to his knees.

"Oh, love. Hey it's okay. It's alright." He whispered as you looked up at him.

"Please stop crying." He muttered not knowing what to do, but his heart broke seeing you cry your little heart out.

"Pick her up and take her out to the lounge." Marc said as Steven nodded, he awkwardly bent down and picked you up in his arms as you continued to cry.
You gripped onto his shirt as he looked down at you.

"Shh, it's okay." He whispered bringing you to the couch, he carefully sat you down before sitting next to you.

"Did you learn your lesson?" You heard Marc ask as you sniffled and nodded.

"Come here, baby." He whispered opening his arms, you jumped into his arms hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he kissed the top of your head.

"I know baby, I know."