6.) Date

Shania's POV

I got off the phone with Bella about a hour ago and since then I've been getting ready. It's about 8:50 right now and Austin should be here soon.

I looked in the mirror as I put on my diamond earrings and fixed my hair again. I decided to let my hair down for tonight and for the makeup I went with a very natural look that enhanced my features and popped some lashes on.

I tugged on the strap of my black dress lightly, fixing it. My dress had a trail of crystals on the front right under my breasts. The length was a little above my knees and had a slit for my leg on the left side.

After I was done, I walked out to my bedroom and grabbed my small black clutch purse. I looked inside making sure I had everything.

"Okay, this is here...." I said to myself, rummaging. "Alright, check." I nodded.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and checked it. I had a text from Austin.

Austin 🤭: here :)

Oop, I need to get moving I said in my head. I grabbed my high heels and slid them on quickly. I took one more glance in the mirror to make sure everything was still good and I was out the door.

About a minute later, I was walking out of my apartment building. I was looking down at my clutch hoping no one saw me. It was pretty dark out and the people that were walking by wasn't really paying attention.

I looked up as I got closer to the car and saw Austin leaning on his Range Rover rental with black dress pants and shoes, and a white shirt underneath a cool leather jacket. He also had sunglasses and a baseball hat on.

He waved at me and I waved back with a smile. Austin moved over so he could open the door for me.

"For you." He said, motioning me to get in the car.

"Why thank you." I said, hopping in. He closed the door and I watched him walk around the front of the car to get to the drivers seat. He opened the door and hopped in.

Closing the door, he immediately took the glasses and hat off. Tossing them towards the back seat.

He ran his fingers through his fluffy hair and turned the car on.

"So was that like, a undercover disguise you had on there or..." I said giggling.

"Yes! Did you like it? Couldn't even tell it was me right?" He looked over at me with a smirk. "You know that's like the default celebrity cover up. Works every time." He winked at me and we laughed.

I couldn't believe it, here I was, in the car with Austin going on a date. Who would've thought that. Completely thought at the show that I'd never see this guy again but here we are.

I couldn't be happier actually.

I looked over at him as he drove. His hair laid perfectly, his side profile was art to look at. His right elbow was leaning on the center console and his fingers were placed gently on his lips. He focused on the road and his left hand was gripping the steering wheel.

I don't understand how a man could look this fucking good. It's literally a crime at this point.

I guess Austin felt me staring at him and looked over at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you good Nia?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled. "You look really handsome by the way." I said, looking down at my hands trying to hide my blush. I started to pick at my fingers out of nervousness and he noticed.