CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Brotherly Lovebomb

***This chapter will be written and formatted differently, only focusing on spoken words***

Paulie: "Well I'll be damned...I know you said you'd call me more often, but this soon? I'm shocked.

(Y/N): "Oh, well, if you want me to hang up and wait a few more weeks-

Paulie: "No! No, I don't want you to do that and you know it! So, how are things? You staying out of trouble?"

(Y/N): "Define trouble."

Paulie: "(Y/N), I swear to god..."

(Y/N): "Sheesh, I'm kidding, Pauls. Actually, I've been doing pretty well. I got sick for a little bit, but I bounced back."

Paulie: "You were sick?! How sick?! Did you see a doctor?! What were you sick with?! How long were you-"

(Y/N): "Just a fever! Freakin' hell, you're worse than Mama! It was really nothing to worry about. I was taken care of, and now I'm better than ever."

Paulie: "So you did go to a doctor? You promise?"

(Y/N): "Hold your horses there, bud. I never said I went to a doctor. Have you seen the prices they charge? You think I'm made of berries?"

Paulie: "Then you weren't taken care of! You could've died!"

(Y/N): "I was too! My new friends took care of me! You're so overdramatic!"

Paulie: "New friends? You never mentioned having new friends. Or any friends. Who are they?"

(Y/N): "My new shipmates. They're pretty cool. They made sure I got enough rest and helped me get better."

Paulie: "Wait, you're telling me that Little Miss 'Fuck All Y'all I'm Going Solo' (Y/N) is part of a crew? Wait...wait...Do not tell me that you joined up with a band of pirates?!"

(Y/N): "Did I say they were pirates?"

Paulie: "You didn't say they weren't pirates?!"

(Y/N): "They're some pretty cool men on a pretty cool ship. One of them even made me some new clothes, because I lost most of my crap."

Paulie: "(Y/N) you're going to give me an aneurysm."

(Y/N): "Then can I have your weird knife rope thingy you call a weapon?"

Paulie: "This is exactly why you should never have left! I don't want my baby sister gallivanting around with a hoarde of sweaty, no-good men! What if they hurt you?!"

(Y/N): "I'm like six years younger than you, so I'm no baby, you goober. I'm fully capable of looking after myself, so quit complaining. One of them makes a mean spaghetti."

Paulie: "A mean spaghetti?! What's that code for?! Don't think I don't know how your generation makes up weird names for filthy acts!"

(Y/N): "Oh, you don't know? It's when I'm tossed into a vat of marinara sauce with six men and get slapped around by their big, meaty balls."

Paulie: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

(Y/N): "No, obviously. I mean the dude makes really good spaghetti. Literal, edible spaghetti. Holy shit, Paulie, I swear, you came out of the womb at age fifty."

Iceberg [In Background]: "Oh, are you speaking to your sister?"

Paulie: "You deal with her for a minute. I need to go check my blood pressure..."