Chapter 30

Back in Mumbai..

2 days later..

"Sid kaha hai tu?"..Naitik calls..

"Parking the car..coming.."

Sidharth and Sana have been invited by Sneha (Sid's friend, did mention her in initial chapters) to her anniversary.

"Chale..?".. he opens the door for her..

She comes out carrying a wide grin on her face. She absolutely loves these little gestures he shows..

They step inside the hallway having their hands entiwned..

Sana has draped a dark red chiffon saree with a much trended, backless velvet blouse of the same color while Sidharth receives the same attention by looking all dreamy in his jet black suit..❤️

Sneha comes and greets them both.."Sana! You look so beautiful darling!"

"Thank you Sneha Di and Happy Anniversary!".. she replies softly..

"Awww.. Sid yaar yeh kitni pyaari hai!".. Sneha gives her a warm hug..

"I know! And Happy anniversary to you!! Baki log kaha hai?".. they share a hug as well..

"They are here only.."

Abhay and Naitik get to see them, so walk upto the couple..

"Hello ji! Kaisi ho aap?!".. Naitik folds his hand before Sana playfully..

Sidharth chuckles..

"Haan ji main theek hoon! Tussi daso!" ... Sana folds back her hand , playing along..

"Oh ji Vadiya!"... Naitik replies in the same manner.

"Sana yeh humara mix breed hai! Baap Maharashtra se aur Ma Punjabi!".. says Abhay, drapping an arm around Naitik..

"Oh ji bilkul.. two in one!".. Naitik tries harder but fails miserably..

"Baby yeh paka raha hai na tujhe?".. Sidharth asks..

Sana chuckles.."nehi theek hai, koi tou hona chahiye to cut off the boredom in such parties.."

"Okayyy! Baki baatein baad mein.. ab udhar chalo.. Sana come with me, I will introduce you to my husband..".. Sneha breaks the conversation and takes her to the other side..

"Sid.. ek sec..".. Abhay calls him from behind..

"Haan..?"

"Neha has been invited here.."

"What?!!"

"Haan yaar..tu tou janta hai na, how close were they?! Sneha ki achhi dost hai yaar! Upar se she is in town, ab Sneha couldn't stop herself! She explained it to me!"

"This is awkward yaar! Bohot mushkil se main Sana ko manage kar raha hoon..she is already down because of too many things!"

"She isn't here yet, so chill kar! I don't think she will come..!"

"I hope too!"

Sidharth and Abhay proceed towards the main hall..

*************

"Sidharth, Sneha Di ne isko invite kyun kiya?" Sana can see Neha from distance..

He sighs..
"They both have been very close! Bich mein mere liye, the contact broke, but now everyone has moved on, so things fell back to places.."

"Hmm..".. she doesn't seem convinced..

"Sana!! Come'on, she can't spoil our night! Look at you baby! You look so gorgeous! Humne koi picture bhi nehi liya! Come..I will take one..".. he takes out his mobile and pulls her to his arm to take a selfie..