Into the Naruto World

Snoring could be heard from the bedroom of apartment number 507. The room was poorly lit with a red-colored bulb and the windows of the room were tightly shut with the curtains covering them. The room had a big shelf in one corner which was filled with comics and game CDs. Beside the shelf was a single bed on which was half-eaten Chinese takeout, a can of beer, and a pack of cigarettes.

Adjacent to the bed was a chair with a 18-19-year-old teenager sleeping on it sitting in front of a computer. Suddenly the computer screen lit up with a sound.

Click!

"ugh...who sent me a mail in the middle of the night. I need something for my hangover" the teenager said while slowly opening his eyes. He saw a mail flashing in front of his screen.

--Urgent job vacancy--

He clicked on the mail and a few seconds after opening it he simply just chuckled "This is a nice one. I'll send it to the rest of my friends as well."

--Urgent Job Vacancy--

Job profile: Transmigrator.

Venue: Naruto world.

Salary (CTC): unknown

Date of joining: Now

--Click here to apply now--

The teenager was going to forward the mail to his friends as well but then he saw the apply now option at the bottom and wondered what would happen after he clicked it. He clicked the button and nothing happened, no loading page, no advertisement.

"Like I thought. The button doesn't have any link connected to it. It's just for show." he said while forwarding the mail to his friends.

"Ehh...why is this error message popping when I try to forward this mail. Forget it, must be some bug. I'll sleep now" he said as he lazily got up from the chair and stood on the side of his messy bed. After a few minutes, he cleaned up the bed and let his body fall on his bed. As soon as his body touched the bed he went back to sleep but like the last time he wasn't snoring. If someone would look closely he wasn't moving at all. Even his breathing at stopped. There was pin drop silence for a few seconds when the computer screen lit up again.

--Application accepted--

Transmigrating soul to Naruto world

0%

15%

40%

60%

85%

99%

100%

After some time the teenager opened his eyes and found himself in a totally white room in front of an old man and a document was kept on the table with the title "Contract of Transmigration" written on it.

"Listen, kid you are a first-timer so I'll just speak and you listen. If you have any doubts even after that then feel free to ask me" the old man said to which the teenager could do nothing but nod.

"You had applied for the job of an urgent transmigrator vacancy and you got selected. This is why you have been brought here so sign the contract and you will get a random power and after that, you will be transported to the Naruto world. Your mission will be to kill Kaguya Otsutsuki. So, do you have any questions?"

"Yess, I do. Can't I select my power according to my own wish? and why are you even sending me there? Naruto and Sasuke manage to get rid of her."

"This is your first world so I see no reason to give you a wish. We are giving you a random power only because we don't know when or where you will be born. And to answer your 2nd question, Naruto and Sasuke sealed Kaguya because they couldn't kill her. If we don't kill her then in the future she will come back stronger and no one will be able to match her. Now sign the contract and the tattoo of your random power will appear on your body"

'Well, I don't have anything much to do so I'll just go with the flow and enjoy the Naruto world until I get a face-to-face with the 'Mother of Chakra' so that I can kick her ass' the teenager thought as he signed the contract. After a few seconds, he started feeling a burning sensation on his wrist, and when he looked at it he saw the drawing of a skull and a snake with it.

*photo of the tattoo*

Seeing the tattoo even the eyes of the old man widened as he stared at the teenager's face and said "I don't know why this power chose you but remember to not let anyone even know the name of this power in the naruto world

Seeing the tattoo even the eyes of the old man widened as he stared at the teenager's face and said "I don't know why this power chose you but remember to not let anyone even know the name of this power in the naruto world. This power is only existent in the inner core of the dark dimension and we do not know of anyone who is able to control its power"

"What is this power that has gotten someone like you all riled up?"

"Normally random powers are just control of some complex elements which in the Naruto world it's called Kekkai Genkai and Kekkai Tota is even rare. But once you completely master control you get a chance to practice 'LAW' which is even more powerful than element control or any Kekkai Tota. And now you have directly gotten one of the 3 mythical laws as a power."

"What is the name of this law?"

"Devouring Law"

"Is it what I think it is?"

"Yes...it will let you devour a person's blood, flesh, and chakra and it will heal you and also increase your chakra capacity. At first, I was gonna reincarnate you as a newborn baby but you might mistakenly trigger the law and use it in the womb killing your birth mother or maybe on yourself and die of lack of life force. I am reincarnating you in the body of a 4-year-old. This is the earliest I can do for you as at this age you will have full control over the body. Goodbye...you already have a rocky start"

"Eh...What do you mean?" the teenager said and suddenly lost consciousness.

Land of Fire

Village Hidden in the leaf

In a dimly lit room lay a kid who looked thin and sick. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his surrounding. The entire room was made of hardwood and old-style Japanese furniture. He smelled something foul coming from the hall so he moved towards it, as he opened the door he saw that the entire room was covered in blood and two people lay dead on it. A man and a woman.

"These two are...Fugaku and Mikito Uchiha." he wanted to say something but he felt a slight headache and he started clutching his head as he felt as if someone had pierced 100 thin needles into his brain. After a few minutes, his blue eyes started turning and slowly a red and black pattern emerged on it with a single black tomoe on it.

"These two are my parents...and I am... YAMI UCHIHA"

Photo of Yami Uchiha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra 10 chapters on my Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link is in synopsis as well