News of Uchiha Massacre

Yami was a big fan of genjutsu as his mother Mikito Uchiha was proficient in genjutsu as well as his eldest brother Itachi. Yami didn't take the scrolls now but vowed to master them in the next few years. Yami knew that in the future even Sasuke could come here to learn these scrolls so keeping he couldn't just hide these scrolls in plain sight. Yami went to a corner of the shrine and dug a small hole with a kunai. He put the scrolls in the hole and covered it up to make it look like normal ground.

'Now I gotta put the body of a man and a woman where my parent's bodies were or else those old geezers won't hesitate to say that my parents also helped Itachi massacre the clan.' Yami picked up the body of a male Uchiha Jonin and Female Uchiha Jonin and laid them down where his parents were. Then he set the hall on fire. He didn't learn fireball jutsu like his brothers as his medical condition had worsened lately.

'The fire will attract everyone's attention. Now I do not have any other option than to pretend to fall unconscious like Sasuke. He quickly rushed to where Sasuke was lying in the middle of the road and laid down beside him. Just as he expected in a few seconds many people entered the Uchiha clan compound. He could sense the chakra of multiple people around him and after a few seconds, two chakra signatures stood in front of him and Sasuke.

Both these chakra signatures were Anbu shinobis and they crouched down and checked both the kid's pulse and physical condition.

(I know how did the Anbu not notice Yami isn't unconscious but just acting? He is a fucking trainee doing an internship. They make mistakes. Fucking deal with it and read ahead.)

"Both these kids are alive and well. Seems like overuse of chakra has caused them to fall into this state. Take them both to Konoha hospital and investigate the matter. I want the perp who massacred the Uchiha clan to be found." Anbu 1 said to Anbu 2.

"For now we only know that other than these two all are dead. Their house is also partially on fire and there we found burnt remains of a grown-up man and a woman." Anbu 2 replied.

"Seems like the Patriarch of the Uchiha Clan and his wife died as well. You leave with these two kids and I will give Hokage-sama the report" Anbu 1 said.

"Right away sir" Anbu 2 picked up Sasuke and Yami and body flickered in the direction of Konoha hospital. After entering the hospital he laid down Sasuke and Yami in different rooms and called for a doctor. The doctor came and tested the brothers while Anbu 2 waited outside the rooms. After a few seconds, the doctor walked towards Anbu 2 with 2 files in hand.

"How is their condition doctor?"

"Sasuke Uchiha is mentally and physically exhausted. Seems like he has awoken his Sharingan. The chakra in his brain was haywire which suggests that he may have been put in a genjutsu which gave him immense mental trauma." The doctor said while closing the first file and opening the second.

"What about his younger brother Yami Uchiha?"

"He seems to be simply tired and the chakra in his body is stable and healthy. He is a prodigy for sure to have a mid-chunin level chakra at 4 years of age. He was suffering from an illness for the past couple of weeks but now he is healthy. He will be fine by tomorrow morning. All he needs is rest" the doctor walked away after telling the condition of the Uchiha brothers.

Anbu 2 called a three-man team of Anbu to keep an eye on Sasuke and Yami as they are the only survivors of the massacre. 5 minutes later 3 Anbu came to the hospital, the leader of this team had silver hair and a short sword on his back.

"Team Ro it's good that you are here. These two rooms are the ones you need to protect. In one room is Sasuke Uchiha and in the other is Yami Uchiha. Yami's condition is good but Sasuke's isn't so make sure he gets medical attention the instance you detect any problem." Anbu 2 said while Team Ro simply nodded. Anbu 2 left the hospital and team Ro was waiting for orders from their silver-haired leader.

'Obito, only 2 members of your clan have been left now. I will watch over them personally if need be. They are almost the same age as I had lost my dad. Itachi where are you when your brothers need you the most?' Kakashi was busy in his own thought but a cough from his team member brought him back to reality.

"Tenzo you go into Sasuke Uchiha's room and I will go into Yami Uchiha's room and dog and cat you both stay outside the rooms." They all nodded and when to their respective positions.

Hokage Building

An old man wearing a white cloak and a white hat was standing on top of the Hokage building looking towards the starry sky. Suddenly an Anbu body flickered a few meters behind him and bowed to the old man.

"This is the complete report Hokage-sama" Anbu 1 said while passing a scroll towards the third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi. Hiruzen took the scroll and opened it. As he was reading the report from the scroll he had a painful expression. He simply sighed and signaled the Anbu to go. The Anbu bowed and left the Hokage building.

"Sensei I didn't want the Uchiha clan to come to this. I can't believe Danzo ordered Itachi to slaughter his own clan. 2 hours ago Itachi came to me and told me everything and also to take care of both his brothers. Itachi my boy this is the true will of fire. To suffer pain to protect those we care about. To burn yourself to give warmth and light to those closest to you. I promise you to make sure no one directs ill will towards your brothers" Hiruzen said with a pained expression but no one was there to hear him. The fact that shocked Hiruzen the most was the missing eyes. In the entire Uchiha compound, not a single Sharingan was found. Each and everyone who died had their eyes plucked out.

'Danzo I hope you aren't behind this.' Hiruzen said while walking back to his office.

ROOT UNDERGROUND BASE

A man with one eye and hand bandaged was sitting on a chair and in front of him was a scroll kept on the table. A group of people wearing complete black cloak and mask were kneeling around him. While reading the scroll the man was getting angrier and suddenly his anger burst out.

BAM...!!!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Not a single Sharingan was found? And now the two surviving members of the Uchiha clan will be personally under Hiruzen's care. Dammit me and Orochimaru and made plans to put those Sharingans to use. We thought we would get hundreds of them to experiment on but now I have only Shisui's Sharingan which is my right eye." Danzo said while punching the table hard enough to break it.

"You all go for now" Danzo said while gritting his teeth and all the people wearing the black cloak body flickered out.

"My entire plan was for nothing. Orochimaru will never let me hear the end of this. Itachi you have destroyed my plans but I will have my revenge soon" Danzo snicked

------------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis as well