Physical Training

Yami left and house and went towards his parent's grave. He picked up some flowers on his way to the graves He looked at them for a few seconds then crouched down and kept the flowers on the grave.

"Even though the bodies buried under this grave aren't your mom and dad but until I find a way to bring you back to life, these gravestones are you for me." Yami said.

'I want to practice genjutsu but first I want to test the physical limit of this body with and without using chakra.'

Yami went home and changed into his training clothes which felt very much different and uncomfortable as compared to the 21st-century casual clothing he is used to wearing. Yami started running around an abandoned training ground which was a bit remote from the village. At first, he ran without using his chakra. He could feel that his muscles had become tighter and stronger because he devoured a Jonin but he had to still train them to make them more flexible.

In 40 minutes he was able to run 10 miles and after that, his speed started slowing down so he stopped. He didn't want to exhaust himself to his last breath. After finishing his run Yami sat down under a tree and tried to circulate chakra through his body. He could feel the chakra moving through his body and filling it up with energy and each and every cell of his body was getting overcharged with chakra.

(I am not gonna do the typical impurities leaving the body in the form of black sticky liquid. It's been used too many times)

"The devouring law tattoo doesn't interrupt my chakra flow. Now let's try to run with the help of chakra" Yami started running again but this time he was using chakra and he had even increased his speed. Without chakra, he could run 1 mile in 4 minutes but now with chakra that time and reduced to half and he could still increase his speed. After 3 hours Yami had just completed 100 miles and he was starting to get tired.

'Let me try to replenish my chakra while running' Yami thought and he slowed his speed a little and started to flow chakra through his body just like he was doing while meditating. He noticed that the muscles which had grown a bit fatigued due to his 100-mile run weren't just preparing themselves but they were stronger than before.

'Seems like working out those muscles will make them way stronger than any normal person. Someone else would have to take time to heal them naturally. I guess my Yin-Yang is stronger than normal people just like my mother.'

Yami ran another 10 miles and then stopped. He had gotten a baseline of his physical capabilities. He started walking towards the Naka shrine. At first, he just walked around the shrine area to make sure no one was spying on him.

'I had expected the root or Anbu to swarm the Uchiha compound as there was no one to stop them but I guess they have problems of their own. I remember that after the Uchiha massacre the Hokage had Danzo disband root. Although Danzo doesn't completely disband it, he stops his actions for a short amount of time and that's good enough for me now.'

After making sure that he was all alone Yami opened the shrine by performing the required seals and entered the shrine. Sasuke could come here any time searching for Yami so he wanted to take the scrolls he needed and leave.

'There are a lot of genjutsu scrolls here but none of them explain the basics. Maybe I will find those in mom's room. I should also take basic ninjutsu scrolls as well.' Yami pick up all the genjutsu scrolls that were available. He wanted to take elemental techniques like Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation and lightning release scrolls but Yami had a lot on his plate so he only took Multiple Shadow clone jutsu and shadow shuriken jutsu.

After taking all the scrolls he wanted he put them in the bag and exited the shrine. While walking back to his home he met Sasuke on the way.

"Where were you Yami? I was searching for you for almost half n hour" Sasuke asked narrowing his eyes.

"I was doing physical training and got tired so I slept under a tree for a few hours."

"That's fine. I wanted to talk to you about something. Let's talk over dinner" Sasuke said and Yami followed him.

Sasuke and Yami were sitting at the table having dinner when Sasuke said

"I am going to continue my academy from tomorrow. what about you?"

"I can't join until I am 5 years old so I can only join next year. Do you have any solution to bypass that ?"

"Actually as the current head of the Uchiha, I was called to the Hokage mansion where we discussed some matters. Mom and Dad would always say that your potential is more than me and Itachi so I asked Hokage same if you can join my class?"

'Oh, crap...Am I going to have to attend the academy too? ughh' Yami thought as he wanted Sasuke to spend the whole day in the academy so that he can practice Jutsu's here in peace.

"He rejected my request saying that minimum age is 5 years old and he can't make an exception as it is for your own good. But he said that next year academy will take your test and depending on how you perform he may put you in classes some year ahead of you."

"Then I can easily join your class. That's a good thing" Yami said. He was happy enough to have a year to himself.

"With your talent I want you to go in class even ahead of me. I believe in you Yami. In the world of shinobi age is just a number." Sasuke said while trying to behave like Fugaku. He had the responsibility of being the Patriarch of the Uchiha clan seriously.

"Then be ready to bite the dust Sasuke." Yami chuckled while his blue eyes rotated and a single tomoe Sharingan to which Sasuke was shocked for a second but he smiled as well turning on his own Sharingan.

-----------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreonhttps://patreon.com/lazarus898/Link in synopsis as well