Kekkai Genkai

"Just like I thought, you had awakened your Sharingan Yami. How about we make a deal Yami?" Sasuke said while a small smile was creeping up his face.

"What kind of deal are you talking about?" Yami asked with a confused expression.

"We both will practice separately every day whatever it may be but, at the end of the day, we will spar with each other in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. We will use our Sharingan as well while fighting the whole time so we get used to it. We aren't genin yet so let's hold off on using a real sword and use a wooden sword." Sasuke said eagerly waiting for an answer.

'This isn't like the stubborn and idiot Sasuke that I have seen in the anime, seems like having a younger brother kept him sane. Having some to protect really brings out a different side of people.' Yami thought as he expected Sasuke to become a lone wolf who is all bark and no bite but things seem to have taken a good turn because of Yami's presence.

"Come on Yami, what is so much to think about? It will be good for both of us. As a bonus tomorrow after I come to school I will teach you fireball jutsu which dad couldn't teach you because you were sick" Sasuke offered.

"Fine, I agree...deal" Yami and Sasuke fist-bumped and sealed the deal.

After talking about some other things both of them did the household chores and went back to their rooms which were located on opposite ends of the mansion. Between their rooms were their parent's room and Itachi's room. Yami instead of going to his own room went to his parent's room.

In their room, Yami found some basic genjutsu and meditation scrolls. These scrolls belonged to his mom who was a master in Genjutsu. His dad had the basic scrolls kept in the room as he was the Patriarch and had complete access to the shrine so he preferred to keep important scrolls over there. After that Yami went to Itachi's room.

Itachi's room was simple and it contained nothing but training gear and a broken frame that had the family photo when Yami was born. Yami looked at the photo for a few seconds and suddenly a drop of water fell on the photo.

'Huh? Did I just shed a tear for a family that I have known only for 24 hours? Seems like living the memories of this body has made me attached. But not attached enough to go out of my way to establish the clan and other bullshit. The most I can do is try to reincarnate you' Yami said as his cold demeanor came back.

Yami found a few taijutsu scrolls and also the scroll for body flicker jutsu. He found training weights like the ones Rock lee wears but these seemed so heavy that he could hardly lift them.

'These must be heavier than the ones Rock lee wears and judging by the condition they have never been worn before. Seems like these weights were too much for even Itachi' Yami chuckled at this thought.

He expected to find a sword in Itachi's room but there weren't any. So put the weights in a scroll and brought everything to his room. He took a shower and sat on his bed and he was surrounded by scrolls.

'Let's check my chakra affinity using chakra paper I found in Mom's drawer. Last year, when they checked my affinity it was Yin, Yang, and Fire with Yin being the strongest and fire being the weakest.'

Yami took out a chakra paper from his mom's scroll and inserted chakra into it. The paper was split into 4 parts, one burned to a crisp, one wrinkled, and one was cut. The last part remained as it is but then the tattoo on his wrist started acting up. The snakes which were on the side of the skull bore their fangs and rotated around the skull. As this was happening the last part of the chakra paper which showed no effect started corroding and slowly corroded the entire chakra paper including the other sides which were wrinkled and cut due to lightning and wind chakra.

'What the heck? Why did the devouring law act up without me doing anything? Seems like I have to use it sometimes to get it fully under my control. Now the affinities I have are yin-yang, fire, lightning, and wind. Wow almost all of them are offensive-type affinities except yang which is used for medical ninjutsu.' Yami thought as he was about to pick up a scroll but suddenly his hand froze and he realized something.

"Fire and Wind? This means I can use Scorch Release Kekkai Genkai" Yami shouted. He had seen Pakura use Scorch Release so he knew how powerful it was. After thinking for a few minutes Yami decided that he will practice Scorch release but won't use it in public unless its a life and death situation. He still was adamant about mastering Genjutsu because he knew that imagination is the limit when it comes to Genjutsu and he had a feeling that if he uses devouring law as well then things could become really interesting.

Yami picked up a basic genjutsu scroll and started to read it. After a few minutes, he closed the scroll and sighed. The Genjutsu depends on how strong my yin is compared to the mental strength of my opponent. And if my opponent is able to inflict pain on himself then he will be completely released from the genjutsu. I also need to meditate a lot to use buildup my mental strength.

'First I'll learn shadow clone jutsu so that a clone of mine can stay here the whole day to meditate. My other problem is I need someone to test my Genjutsu on from time to time. I don't want to use it on Sasuke' Yami thought for a few seconds and then he remembered something.

'I am not strong enough to play with root shinobis but I think I can become strong enough in a month to play with Naruto's favorite Mizuki sensei' Yami had an evil smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreonhttps://patreon.com/lazarus898/Link in synopsis as well