Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ellie was lying in bed feeling regretful about smashing the mirror. She thought she would feel better knowing that she was free of the devil, but now she wanted him back, she had lost her virginity to him after all and even though it wasn’t completely consensual she couldn’t deny how good it had been.

“Oh what have I done?” she asked herself, she knew she couldn’t take back what she had done now, and Gabriel had blessed the house.

She wondered if she went out and bought another mirror then he would come back, deciding there was only one way to find out she rushed to the nearest store and bought another mirror. She was walking back to her apartment when it started to rain, “Oh great!” she cursed as the rain made her blonde hair frizz.

She rushed inside her apartment block as the storm clouds outside began to gather, not realising that it was no ordinary storm but a sign of Lucifer’s anger at what she and Gabriel had done. She unlocked her front door and placed the mirror down on the floor in her living room. She unwrapped the packaging surrounding the mirror and sat in front of it.

She waited for hours but nothing happened, finally feeling defeated that he wasn’t coming and thinking Gabriel’s blessing had worked she stood up and walked over to the window. She pulled the curtains aside and raised her eyebrows at the weather. The rain was pouring hard, and she started to worry that if it continued like that, they would defiantly be flooded by morning. She was just glad she was on the top floor, a thought that was replaced by worry when the lightning began to fork outside her window.

She turned back to face the mirror and smiled when she remembered how she had summoned him in the first place, trying it again couldn’t hurt she thought as she rushed around trying to find something she could write on the mirror with. After what felt like an eternity of searching she finally found a lip-gloss, it wasn’t ideal especially as it was one of her favourites but it would do she decided.

She sat back down in front of the mirror and with a sigh she scribbled the digits out onto the mirror and repeated his name six times, then waited. When nothing happened she threw the lip-gloss down and jumped up in a huff. She turned her back on the mirror and walked over the sofa plonking herself down on it, what a waste of money that mirror had been and she had used an expensive lip-gloss, she couldn’t decide what had pissed her off more.

“So impatient my love,” a voice came from behind her.

Ellie span around shocked that he was actually there, but to her disappointment he was inside the mirror and not actually there in person.

Sensing her upset he smirked at her, “Sorry love I can’t come in, your little angel friend saw to that.”

Ellie narrowed her eyes at his tone, she could tell he was pissed off with her even though he was smiling at her. He somehow always managed to infuriate her, and she began to wonder why on earth she had wanted to see that smug sexy face again.

“Well what happens now?” she asked feeling hurt that he seemed to be taking it so lightly. Had he become bored of her already?

Lucifer looked at her and relaxed back into his throne, he could see her through the fire pit he had been watching her the whole time, from when she smashed the mirror to when she went and bought a new one, but she needed to be taught a lesson.

“We reap what we sow,” he told her before he vanished.

Ellie screamed at the mirror in a temper, he could be so frustrating at times that she wondered why she wasted her time. Feeling pissed off and a little devilish herself she decided she was going to be the one to teach Lucifer a lesson.