Meeting The Gang

Yami was standing by the academy gates when he saw Sasuke and his classmates walk behind him.

Sakura was trying to talk to Sasuke and a yellow-haired monkey in an orange outfit was following them screaming at Sasuke about something.

Behind him were the Ina-Shika-Cho junior trio walking leisurely with Shikamaru and Ino talking to each other and Choji munching on a packet of chips. While talking Shikamaru noticed Yami at the gate as he had never seen the blue-eyed kid in the village.

Sasuke walked and stood in front of Yami and said "Should we go to Yakiniku Q or Ichiraku ramen? The ramen there is pretty famous"

Seeing Sasuke take initiative to talk to someone and that too in such a friendly tone shocked Sakura and Naruto as well as the trio walking behind them.

"We have been eating ramen for the past 2 days so I want to eat something different" Yami said while turning around in the direction of Yakiniku Q restaurant.

Sasuke was about to walk with Yami when Sakura asked the question others wanted to as well.

"Sasuke who is this boy? I have never seen him in the village" Ino's and Shikamaru's ears perked as well.

"He is my younger brother, Yami" Sasuke replied as he joined Yami and continued walking.

"Huh? I didn't know that Sasuke that a younger brother" Naruto said to which Sakura nodded.

"Let's go to Yakiniku Q for barbeque as well. I am hungry" Choji said.

"But you are eating chips" Shikamaru retorted.

"Come on Shikamaru" Ino said pulling Shikamaru's arm while her eyes were fixated on Yami's back.

Yami's blue eyes had already caught Ino's attention but knowing that he is Sasuke's brother interested her even more.

"I got my allowance today so I am going to eat a lot of barbeque" Naruto said jumping around and followed his friends.

The group of 7 kids reached Yakiniku Q, they got seated and ordered barbeque. They were all seated together at the same table. Ino was sitting exactly in front of Yami and staring at him which made Yami a bit uncomfortable.

"Hi I am Ino and I am in the same class as Sasuke" Ino introduced herself.

"I am Yami" Yami nodded and said with a small smile which made Ino blush a little. She couldn't get her eyes off Yami from the moment she saw him.

"Hi I am Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke may have won today's spar but I will defeat him next time. I am going to become Hokage" Naruto said while standing and putting on a fierce expression but due to his whiskers it looked funny rather than fierce.

"Shut up you idiot" Sakura punched his head with a fist which made Naruto sit back down rubbing his head.

"I am sorry for this idiot. He keeps on blabbering stuff like this" Sakura said while giving a death stare to naruto who got timider. Seeing that Yami was more amused. Yami was about to respond but the food arrived. After that everyone got busy barbequing and eating it. Naruto and Choji were busy eating as if this was the last time they will ever have food. Sakura was stealing glances at Sasuke and Ino was sneaking glances at Yami.

'Seems like Ino was never so close to Sasuke as the anime had depicted. She is a way better choice than Sakura that's for sure' Yami thought while eating.

After half n hour, everyone finished their meal and were leaving in the direction of their own houses. They said goodbye to each other and left. Sasuke and Yami reached the Uchiha compound when Sasuke asked "Shall we start our spar right away?" to which Yami replied "yup I can't wait to kick your ass brother"

"Keep on dreaming. Let's go" Sasuke said while running towards the training ground. Yami also ran behind him and after a couple of seconds, both of them were on the training ground. They had decided to fight first using simple taijutsu.

"Yami even though you haven't been taught any taijutsu, watch me with your Sharingan while I fight you and try to copy it and even counter it." Sasuke said while putting on fingerless gloves.

'I am already wearing those weights and the chakra needed to walk and run while they are on has reduced a lot. But still copying and countering a taijutsu style while wearing all that weight is gonna be a pain in the ass' Yami thought as he felt he was trying to bite off more than he can chew. Yami gave a deadpan expression to Sasuke.

"Don't give me that look. I know you want to concentrate on Genjutsu and Kenjutsu but father always used to say that your potential is way higher than anyone he had ever seen including his other two sons. So don't sell yourself short and come at me" Sasuke said and Yami rushed towards him.

Both of them activated their sharingan. Yami threw a kick towards Sasuke's stomach which he deflected which his hand. Sasuke threw a punch with his left hand towards Yami's chest and Yami crossed both his arms together and blocked the punch. He thought he would feel pain but it never came.

'Seems like my body has strengthened to a great extent.' Yami felt relieved.

Yami moved close to Sasuke to punch his face and just as the punch was about to connect, but suddenly Sasuke's speed almost doubled and he dodged the punch and threw one of his own. Yami deflected the punch but it was so fast that his Sharingan couldn't see it clearly.

'After I awakened my Sharingan I have never trained it so it seems I need some practice to get used to it' Yami thought as he saw a barrage of punches coming his way. He crossed his arms and kept taking the punches and after 6-7 of them, he was able to see a punch come towards him in a speed which he could react in and Yami dodged the punch.

Sasuke was shocked for a second but he continued sending punches and also added a few kicks in the mix. Yami who was just taking those attacks now started to effectively dodge in and 7 seconds later he dodged a punch and counter it with a kick to the side of the knee and that made Sasuke lose his balance and stumble a little. Yami took advantage of this and punched Sasuke on his left cheek making Sasuke roll and fall to the side.

Sasuke was sitting on the ground and a thin line of blood was coming from his mouth. He wiped that blood with his sleeve and a smile crept on his face as he said

"What took me 1 year to achieve, you did it in a single spar. You truly are a monster"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreonhttps://patreon.com/lazarus898/Link in synopsis as well